arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubedata planning to sponsor new high-tech mega-spec VPS Plan 15
Post4VPS is pleased to announce @cubedata is planning to sponsor a new high-tech and mega-spec VPS in addition to VPS 8. VPS 8 is already valued as one of our high-tech and mega-spec VPSs based on Xen HVM Virtualization. The new VPS 15 will be completely unique in that it will be based on Microsoft's Hyper-V 2016 virtualization and managed by SolidCP. Cubedata is presently working on setting it up.  We will report back in this discussion once Cubedata is ready to launch the new Plan.

Please note due to its high-tech setup Cubedata has asked that only very experienced and responsible users should be given a chance to use the VPS. As with VPS 8, even more so with VPS 15, there will be a zero tolerance policy in place for any mistakes that may breach Cubedata's TOS or ASP. When it gets to the Giveaway we will ask those who are interested in the VPS to provide a detailed justification of how the VPS will be used as well as what their experience has been in running similar projects before.  So only really experienced users with a good record of managing their VPS should apply.

Here is a rough draft of the VPS 15 Proposed Plan:

VPS 15 Plan
VPS is based on HyperV virtualization and managed by SolidCP. VPS can be either Windows and will be activated automatically by AVMA(Automatic Virtual Machine Activation) Which means no Windows License is required per Microsoft Docs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ivation-19 or can be Linux as well.

Specs of VPS
Disk Space: 127 GB HDD

RAM: 8 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: Windows Hyper-V 2016

Monthly Traffic: Unmetered (Fair Use Policy applies as well as Zero Tolerance for abuse)

Control Panel: SolidCP

Connection: 1gbps

Games servers: Strictly not allowed

Torrents:  Strictly not allowed

Illegal Activity: Strictly Prohibited/Not Allowed.

Windows License:  Not Required(please read above for details)

Operating System(OS) Support: Windows(Windows Server 2016 Standard) or Linux(Centos,Debian,Ubuntu)

Provided by: CubeData

Terms: TOS & AUP Please note sponsor has a Zero Tolerance policy in place so users are urged to read and understand the TOS and AUP.  There are no second chances given.  The sponsor also wishes to have experienced users who know what they are doing.  So please provide full information of the projects you wish to use a high-spec VPS for so as to demonstrate your level of expertise and experience. 

Requirements: Backlinks to CubeData and Post4VPS are required  when a Website is hosted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I I I i

Have no words.

This is awesome!!!!!
that is amazing! new vps has just added. thank you @cubedata for this amazing support. but i have a question, no offense but why to make such high restrictions to your vps? i really wonder. (sorry if i said something wrong)
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Well this is really awesome. Such a huge specs VPS!!! Another steal deal for the next giveaway in which this VPS will be there. Smile

@deanhills ... A quick question - is the storage SSD/HDD/NVMe? It'd be great if that information can be updated.

@OldMeister ... Each company/provider has its own set of guidelines for functioning and hence it's own ToS and AUP. I'd say a zero tolerance policy is good, for the holder will take care in usage of the VPS. As for the other restrictions, Torrents are not allowed at many providers and gameservers are infamous for bloating the server with load. This is why I think, they exercise restrictions on their VPSes as they don't want the service to be abused. Do note that this is a sponsored service, and if the service is abused it may affect the provider's reputation.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Thats really cool announcement again another cool vps from our sponsor cubedata really thanks the sponsors for giving cool vps for post 4 vps staffs bright future for post 4 vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Oh right on!! This is such a cool sponsor and would be a great partner to work with as a developer! I have had hosting with companies that have used some of their services in the past, and I was very impressed with the quality of the hosting!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(09-21-2020, 09:54 PM)deanhills Wrote: Post4VPS is pleased to announce @cubedata is planning to sponsor a new high-tech and mega-spec VPS in addition to VPS 8. VPS 8 is already valued as one of our high-tech and mega-spec VPSs based on Xen HVM Virtualization. The new VPS 15 will be completely unique in that it will be based on Microsoft's Hyper-V 2016 virtualization and managed by SolidCP. Cubedata is presently working on setting it up.  We will report back in this discussion once Cubedata is ready to launch the new Plan.

Please note due to its high-tech setup Cubedata has asked that only very experienced and responsible users should be given a chance to use the VPS. As with VPS 8, even more so with VPS 15, there will be a zero tolerance policy in place for any mistakes that may breach Cubedata's TOS or ASP. When it gets to the Giveaway we will ask those who are interested in the VPS to provide a detailed justification of how the VPS will be used as well as what their experience has been in running similar projects before.  So only really experienced users with a good record of managing their VPS should apply.

Here is a rough draft of the VPS 15 Proposed Plan:

VPS 15 Plan
VPS is based on HyperV virtualization and managed by SolidCP. VPS can be either Windows and will be activated automatically by AVMA(Automatic Virtual Machine Activation) Which means no Windows License is required per Microsoft Docs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...ivation-19 or can be Linux as well.

Specs of VPS
Disk Space: 127 GB

RAM: 8 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: Windows Hyper-V 2016

Monthly Traffic: Unmetered (Fair Use Policy applies as well as Zero Tolerance for abuse)

Control Panel: SolidCP

Connection: 1gbps

Games servers: Strictly not allowed

Torrents:  Strictly not allowed

Illegal Activity: Strictly Prohibited/Not Allowed.

Windows License:  Not Required(please read above for details)

Operating System(OS) Support: Windows(Windows Server 2016 Standard) or Linux(Centos,Debian,Ubuntu)

Provided by: CubeData

Terms: TOS & AUP Please note sponsor has a Zero Tolerance policy in place so users are urged to read and understand the TOS and AUP.  There are no second chances given.  The sponsor also wishes to have experienced users who know what they are doing.  So please provide full information of the projects you wish to use a high-spec VPS for so as to demonstrate your level of expertise and experience. 

Requirements: Backlinks to CubeData and Post4VPS are required  when a Website is hosted.

Woohoo the good news just keep flooding in! Love it!!!

Those specs are a steal!!! I can not believe my eyes!!! And it’s literally currently the only high spec VPS over here with a control panel that the holder would have access to!

Would’ve loved to try my luck in next month’s giveaway with this one... However, the virtualization technology used is a bummer. A lot of the stuff I use don’t support hyper-v, so that sucks. 

Whoever ends up getting it would for sure be lucky though!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
That's a great addition to our VPS Arsenal here at P4V!!

I'm a little disappointed to see that game servers aren't allowed especially when it has such high specs! I have no idea about this Windows Virtualisation and I'd like to know more about it from whoever reviews this beast.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-22-2020, 10:13 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: A quick question - is the storage SSD/HDD/NVMe? It'd be great if that information can be updated.

It's HDD @Sohamb03.  Thx for pointing this out.  I've updated the draft spec info in the Opening Post.

(09-22-2020, 02:56 PM)Honey Wrote: I'm a little disappointed to see that game servers aren't allowed especially when it has such high specs! I have no idea about this Windows Virtualisation and I'd like to know more about it from whoever reviews this beast.
It's Windows that is responsible for even more stringent rules than for VPS 8. Problem is the way the VPS is created will have a direct impact on a number of other VPSs that have been created from the same Windows Server. It's a much more structured environment than what we are used to so great care is not a luxury but an absolute necessity. @cubedata is honoring Post4VPS with exposing us to this technology and I sincerely hope there is someone here who will be able to do justice to this VPS. It would have to be someone who is slightly conservative in their use of VPS, yet at the same time very experienced and knowledgeable to understand why there are limits, and how far he can comfortably go without breaking any of the TOS or ASP. Would have been awesome if someone like @"Hidden Refuge" could have run it for a month or two, just to give us an in depth evaluation and explanation of how it all fits together. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wow , Thanks to cubedata for the great VPS . 8 GB RAM and 127 GB HDD. that Very Huge specification, support windows OS, and have control panel . I hope the future holder of this great VPS can take opportunities from the huge specification . And Congrat to Post4VPS after getting 3 new vps in this month, Great
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting