arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(10-18-2019, 11:52 AM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: Do keep everything fine and fair, we want let people make posts here, so if you made here 15 posts then you keep the VPS otherwise will it automatically terminated.

Im already posting 20 posts per month.
Does the 15 posts count from them?
I hope :3
I want to ask also about VPS! if I already get VPS at Post4Vps can I get more Free VPS on the Official HostLease site?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-18-2019, 12:37 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Im already posting 20 posts per month.
Does the 15 posts count from them?
I hope :3

Yes,

I will update the thread later when I have more time for and repost in a reply too...

Every user who have 15 posts or more can get at us a free VPS. So no worries at all. If you have any questions, you can contact us via multiple ways.. Good luck and your service has activated Smile

(10-18-2019, 12:43 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I want to ask also about VPS! if I already get VPS at Post4Vps can I get more Free VPS on the Official HostLease site?

The VPS of Post4VPS and HostLease is not related as the same.. You can get it too for free extra Smile
Well, i checked the account and i still didn't get the VPS IP.
I got an email with my vps user/password but i didn't get the ip.
That's interesting to have another free VPS. But the RAM is too limited, I think I cannot run any web server with panel in it. I would apply for a hosting instead.

Is there any requirement for the hosting? Or it's just free without any monthly requirement to keep it online?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(10-19-2019, 12:31 AM)tiwil Wrote: That's interesting to have another free VPS. But the RAM is too limited, I think I cannot run any web server with panel in it. I would apply for a hosting instead.

Is there any requirement for the hosting? Or it's just free without any monthly requirement to keep it online?

He said that there is only 1 requirement.
15 posts/month.
The 15 posts are already included in our 20 posts so its okay Smile
(10-19-2019, 12:31 AM)tiwil Wrote: That's interesting to have another free VPS. But the RAM is too limited, I think I cannot run any web server with panel in it. I would apply for a hosting instead.

If you didnt use mysql and have low traffic . Low ram is useable . The biggest ram usage in web server come from the database server usually the mysql

512mb vps ram will get out of memory just by running lemp with mysql
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-19-2019, 08:50 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: He said that there is only 1 requirement.
15 posts/month.

Please don't confuse. Tiwil was asking about the hosting requirement, not the VPS requirement.

@'Pacific Spirit - Gregory' I also want to know if there is any additional requirement to keep the free hosting account active. Because I remember I should have a HostLease free hosting account in this past but maybe the account was not active enough, several months later I cannot login to that account anymore.

(10-18-2019, 08:35 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Well, i checked the account and i still didn't get the VPS IP.
I got an email with my vps user/password but i didn't get the ip.

Yes, we got many complaints about this. The reason is that we must update our email template as it is a custom email template in our WHMCS.

No, the 15 posts per month is just for the VPS only, why? It is that we can max supply 8 VPS'es in total with our VPS Resource pool. For Shared and Reseller is this not applicable.

(10-19-2019, 08:50 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: He said that there is only 1 requirement.
15 posts/month.

Correct!

(10-19-2019, 09:50 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: If you didnt use mysql and have low traffic . Low ram is useable . The biggest ram usage in web server come from the database server usually the mysql

512mb vps ram will get out of memory just by running lemp with mysql

We look for upgrade the specs but we do not have any idea or plan when...

(10-19-2019, 12:26 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Please don't confuse. Tiwil was asking about the hosting requirement, not the VPS requirement.

@'Pacific Spirit - Gregory' I also want to know if there is any additional requirement to keep the free hosting account active. Because I remember I should have a HostLease free hosting account in this past but maybe the account was not active enough, several months later I cannot login to that account anymore.

Hi Tiwill, we are making a switch of 360c, we want everything better as it was on LNB-Hosting where many people don't have much trust in it but the problem was that we had many kids who abuse the WHMCS service and our ticket system, so that's why we wanted to make it separate but now we are accepting free hosting momently only from Post4VPS due that we have here good members allow we here only the free hosting. But to make . everything clear....

For the free VPS you must have here on Post4VPS 15 posts per month - may increase later this year the specs...
The posts does not applicable for the Shared and Reseller...

Regards,
Gregory J. Costas.
(10-19-2019, 12:43 PM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: For the free VPS you must have here on Post4VPS 15 posts per month - may increase later this year the specs...
The posts does not applicable for the Shared and Reseller...

Regards,
Gregory J. Costas.
Thanks for the confirmation Greg! I'm very happy to know that shared and reseller hosting doesn't include any requirement to keep the hosting. I'm going to put my website there when I'm readyyy (since I may save my VPS this month, but let's see next month, I don't know if I still can make 20 posts/month).
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting