arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(10-19-2019, 03:02 PM)tiwil Wrote: Thanks for the confirmation Greg! I'm very happy to know that shared and reseller hosting doesn't include any requirement to keep the hosting. I'm going to put my website there when I'm readyyy (since I may save my VPS this month, but let's see next month, I don't know if I still can make 20 posts/month).

Yep, the point is that we can deploy max 8 VPS'es in total. With our Shared/Reseller we doesn't have that problem so that is the reason there after.. Every Post4VPS user can get a free service at us anytime! We trust them here!

Regards,
Gregory.
(10-18-2019, 08:35 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Well, i checked the account and i still didn't get the VPS IP.
I got an email with my vps user/password but i didn't get the ip.

Your HostLease account should have this information. To see your VPS IP, you need to login to the client area and then click into the product details of your free plan.

@'Pacific Spirit - Gregory'

I got an email saying that the VPS is now in OpenVZ beta mode but also says something will be changed soon. May I know if it is going to change to KVM instead? Smile

(10-20-2019, 09:01 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Your HostLease account should have this information. To see your VPS IP, you need to login to the client area and then click into the product details of your free plan.

@'Pacific Spirit - Gregory'

I got an email saying that the VPS is now in OpenVZ beta mode but also says something will be changed soon. May I know if it is going to change to KVM instead? Smile

Hello @tryp4vps,

Unfortunately not. The VPS will stay on OVZ for now. Maybe we can make a plan to change this in sometime but the NL VPS is currently only on KVM. We can maybe later add 1 KVM to our list but for now is there no plans for. We could improve the specs for this VPS'es. All requests are welcome at all! Smile

Oh, to support us, please leave us a review at https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostlease.com

Many Thanks.
Greg,

I was trying to apply for the S0 (free shared hosting). But it shows there is no stocks for S0 right now. Can you fix this for me?

Thank you!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Could you have a try now? It should be fixed. I was forgotten to set it on (in-stock)
(10-20-2019, 12:06 PM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: Could you have a try now? It should be fixed. I was forgotten to set it on (in-stock)

Yup, I finally applied for the free hosting. Looking to be accepted :p. I'm so happy to have this free hosting without monthly requirement.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
We do have now our SolusVM active. The problem is that everything getting created in the same VM panel for some reason... We try our best. But if people want to manage their VPS, they see also others VPSes too... That is for the moment the only thing what we can offer to let people manage their VPS but we still working on it.. More updates soon..

I will when we still have no solution for it contact all members here via Discord to become with an agreement that we can make promises that they don't manage somebody else only (IF) asked by the member self..

We have also 1 extra location. VPS users can now choose between Dallas or New York Nodes.
(10-20-2019, 09:05 AM)Pacific Spirit - Gregory Wrote: Hello @tryp4vps,

Unfortunately not. The VPS will stay on OVZ for now. Maybe we can make a plan to change this in sometime but the NL VPS is currently only on KVM. We can maybe later add 1 KVM to our list but for now is there no plans for. We could improve the specs for this VPS'es. All requests are welcome at all! Smile

Oh, to support us, please leave us a review at https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostlease.com

Many Thanks.

OK, staying on OVZ is fine for me.

About the request, is it possible you add some vSWAP space for my VPS? Your web page is saying it should have 256MB RAM & vSWAP, but actually I get no vSWAP.

About allowing users to see other VPSes, I am afraid it is not a good idea. Smile

(10-21-2019, 05:14 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: OK, staying on OVZ is fine for me.

About the request, is it possible you add some vSWAP space for my VPS? Your web page is saying it should have 256MB RAM & vSWAP, but actually I get no vSWAP.

About allowing users to see other VPSes, I am afraid it is not a good idea. Smile

As per your request have we added 1GB vSwap to each vps user.

Regards,
Gregory.
I tried to post in forum to get Vip Master Reseller, but now the forum has been deleted. So sad  Undecided
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting