Dear Users,

As a valued customer,  HostLease is committed to keeping you informed about any
changes in network status.

Date: 13/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
Start time (CET): 10:00
End time(CET): 14:00
Network impact:  Core Router Maintenance, Core Switch Maintenance

INFORMATION

Last few days we have seen strange traffic patterns within the network which have caused Outages.  The issue has been adressed,
We are working hard to fix this and need some time windows to do a maintenance and fully fix the problem.

If you have any questions regarding this nessage, please contact support and we are happy to assist you.
Have seen the same message on your Discord too. Glad to see that you also keep us informed promptly right here in this Post4VPS forum.

Just wish and believe that you will be able to get it fixed soon. Smile

Would love to know the current status since the given time is over and my VPS is almost down from more than the given time.
Its good see you have made an announcement about downtime
Hello,

The VPS servers are back online. I checked the P4V VPSes and they are online. Please have a check it.
little feedback

my vps network improved greatly.
i run a a gameserver on it and before it was laggy.
now it runs butter smooth and i have to admit i never seen any other host run as stable this server.
Thanks for caring about this problem Pacific, that was really annoying to start my discord bots every day.
Can you confirm when it get fixed?
(02-14-2020, 03:19 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Thanks for caring about this problem Pacific, that was really annoying to start my discord bots every day.
Can you confirm when it get fixed?
This issue should not happend again. We are sorry for any problems that occurs.
@Pacific Spirit Thanks for keeping us up to date. Has the issue been sorted out now?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills, yes everything is fine now and works as it needs to.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting