arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOSTLEASE [NETWORK UPGRADE]
Hello,
To keep giving you the best service possible maintenance is required.  We  planning a network  maintenance of our Netherlands Network within next two hours. Nothing big, Some Cables need to be switched/changed over. and some Servers need to be re-located.
You can expect your service to be unresponsive for aprox. 10 - 15 minutes. You don't have to do anything and all your services will be online again automatically.
We are very sorry for any troubles caused and we thank you very much for understanding.

Kind Regards,
Gregory J. Costas.
Thanks for the information. I have noticed this an hour ago. I was wondering what happens with it. I wanted to post a support topic but was waiting for this. You made it. Thank you.
hope for the best. Tongue

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Useful information!
But can you notify 1 day or more earlier if your Datacenter will be maintenance ?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Unfortunately, we can only provide this information if our Data Centers inform us about this. This message has come to us and after 8 minutes we have posted this topic.

Gregory J. Costas.
That's good to see, I hope the machines get noticeable difference in the performance, and ofcourse, thanks alot HostLease for providing us this upgrade!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
its good to see, some of post4VPS sponsors are active themselves on forum and updating about every issue, also great job by updating cables etc that will increase servers performance forsure.
Oh seems that Pacific (F7N) has started his inactivity!
Good luck for HL users & hope Gregory J. Costas helps you Smile
That's great, Its really commendable that you are looking after the P4V members like this. Not many host have this level of interaction with the members here.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(09-23-2019, 07:35 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Oh seems that Pacific (F7N) has started his inactivity!
Good luck for HL users & hope Gregory J. Costas helps you Smile

Not yet. I only work this week. And from Monday I am inactive.
Are the servers down again? I don't know when this is went down. It was working well 4 hours ago. But it's down again.
@chanalku91 is it working for you?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting