Anti-DDoS (Protection) 
★ Soporte 24/7 
★ Low Ping 
★ DataCenter Dedicate server 64 gb ram 
★ MySQL ALL SERVERS
★ Fast Download 
★ Location USA/BG 

https://www.BaseGamers.net
55 samp server slots for 1.8$ not bad.. can i ask you ? did you guys provide host tab too ? or only game servers ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Not bad the costs are low but there r some sites which provide 200 slots for free for samp ,MTA
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Much low cost in terms of comparison with other paid servers. But in this community of free servers around you, I do highly doubt the traffic.
@adgod thier hosting offline and they stop hosting servers..
check thier forum-(down)

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

As expected. Services like these goes down fast. Just because you can get them for free
(06-15-2018, 08:14 PM)adgod Wrote: As expected. Services like these goes down fast. Just because you can get them for free

But what I don't like about them is that all these sorts of free game hosting providers aren't unique in any sense, it's just the same damn thing.  Why would I pick this host over the other?  It's just copies and copies of the same thing over and over again...
(06-16-2018, 05:31 AM)IEpicDestroyer Wrote: But what I don't like about them is that all these sorts of free game hosting providers aren't unique in any sense, it's just the same damn thing.  Why would I pick this host over the other?  It's just copies and copies of the same thing over and over again...

Yeah exactly they just have different panels but it's just the same thing but costs come into the picture then(for actual games like Arma 3,Battlefield,Rust). These games don't have free servers so variety of choices are low. Nowadays everyone has a Minecraft server or a Gmod server or a GTA SA or a mtasa server. Mostly from free hosting services or resellers like these. In the end they just exist for an year.
hmm i know a guy that could do this cheaper because he's my friend but if i didn't know him i think that the price will be more expensive than you so good to know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting