arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get steam game for cheap prices
(02-24-2020, 02:24 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Better to use bugs / error caused by the game seller!
As the case of Steam which sells the game Assassin's Creed Unity at a price of Rp.28 or for 0.0020 USD!

that is better but it is rarely happenned . it is caused by wrong input when inputting the price and that is what happen . unfortunately i dont get the rp 28 assasun creed
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-23-2020, 11:45 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: For game the best way is to wait for sales like summer sale or winter sales , you can gifr those to other

GTA V costs $30 now without sale and in sales it's $15 while the same GTA V costs $11.33 in Argentina so imagine if there was a sale too?
(02-24-2020, 11:01 AM)AmirGT Wrote: GTA V costs $30 now without sale and in sales it's $15 while the same GTA V costs $11.33 in Argentina so imagine if there was a sale too?

Thats how they get the games with very cheap prices, im working on a plan.
If it succeeded i will share the experience with you guys. Just pray for the plan xd.
I don't have much experience with steam but I am usually with my friends in voice and they are always discussing about this but I think those people who offer games at less price than the steam one they usually purchase games on black Friday and other events.
That's how they get those games and then sale it a bit higher than they purchased in a sale
i was just checking the price table here. for anyone interested

https://steamdb.info/app/271590/

Now it may be a little digression. But I am so very curious. Why is there such a huge discrepancy in price ? is it only tax or some other adjustments too ?

price of gta v in india now almost equals to that in usa !! we are not that rich !! I wonder if there ever will be an adjustment based on inflation and or purchasing power.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(02-25-2020, 04:24 PM)Decent12 Wrote: I don't have much experience with steam but I am usually with my friends in voice and they are always discussing about this but I think those people who offer games at less price than the steam one they usually purchase games on black Friday and other events.
That's how they get those games and then sale it a bit higher than they purchased in a sale

If you've read my previous comment you'll know that they change the country to get it for even cheaper price.
(02-26-2020, 11:17 AM)AmirGT Wrote: If you've read my previous comment you'll know that they change the country to get it for even cheaper price.
Yeah, I read your reply before responding but I posted what I thought during all that time and still, I think they are getting games at sales since one of my friend doing the same and maybe many using changing currency trick but they are many other guys who are getting games when there is a sale going on and then sell at higher price later
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting