Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Have A Good Fps In Games
Hi my friends I had some questions.
I play where FPS is very important. This game is online and has a lot of players and the role of FPS in this game is very important because if you have low and low FPS you can not even fight properly with other players. And they call you weak.
Please show me a way I can improve my FPS with the software. thank you very much .
What are your specifications and what games are you even playing?

Software will not help in most cases. Infact any software that advertises to boost FPS is snake oil aka a useless piece of software.
Thanks a lot for the free VPS 16 Post4VPS & HostLease!
(01-11-2020, 09:15 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  What are your specifications and what games are you even playing?

Software will not help in most cases. Infact any software that advertises to boost FPS is snake oil aka a useless piece of software.

I know software has no scientific effect, but one of my friends increased his FPS with software. But I'm still skeptical and that's why I asked this question here. The FPS bracket is related to computer hardware, not software. Is this scientifically possible?
I play GTA SA) on a server called SAUR: RPG, which most MTA players know. FPS plays an important role in this server.
(01-11-2020, 09:48 PM)hamed Wrote:  I know software has no scientific effect, but one of my friends increased his FPS with software. But I'm still skeptical and that's why I asked this question here. The FPS bracket is related to computer hardware, not software. Is this scientifically possible?
I play GTA SA) on a server called SAUR: RPG, which most MTA players know. FPS plays an important role in this server.

Even though you can’t do much software-wise when it comes to increasing your frame rate, there are a few things you can try.

First things first, get rid of programs you don’t need. Those could be hogging your PCs resources and hence compromising its performance.

Next up, give your PC is good clean. Dust will collect over time decreasing the cooling capability of your PC. So it can eventually overheat and get thermal throttled. Not what you want when you’re trying to use every bit of performance your PC can put out.

And finally, try updating your graphics drivers. That could help.
Special thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! It is insanely powerful and fast!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing xdude 9 137 12-20-2019, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Honey
  Battle royale games in 2019 adgod 3 217 09-04-2019, 04:30 AM
Last Post: adgod
  The most awesome games you ever played? Champion 20 800 08-30-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: HariVP
  Do video games contribute to violence? deanhills 21 926 08-17-2019, 04:55 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  Buying games meetdilip 13 3,128 07-20-2019, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143