arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Have A Good Fps In Games
Hi my friends I had some questions.
I play where FPS is very important. This game is online and has a lot of players and the role of FPS in this game is very important because if you have low and low FPS you can not even fight properly with other players. And they call you weak.
Please show me a way I can improve my FPS with the software. thank you very much .
What are your specifications and what games are you even playing?

Software will not help in most cases. Infact any software that advertises to boost FPS is snake oil aka a useless piece of software.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(01-11-2020, 09:15 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: What are your specifications and what games are you even playing?

Software will not help in most cases. Infact any software that advertises to boost FPS is snake oil aka a useless piece of software.

I know software has no scientific effect, but one of my friends increased his FPS with software. But I'm still skeptical and that's why I asked this question here. The FPS bracket is related to computer hardware, not software. Is this scientifically possible?
I play GTA SA) on a server called SAUR: RPG, which most MTA players know. FPS plays an important role in this server.
(01-11-2020, 09:48 PM)hamed Wrote: I know software has no scientific effect, but one of my friends increased his FPS with software. But I'm still skeptical and that's why I asked this question here. The FPS bracket is related to computer hardware, not software. Is this scientifically possible?
I play GTA SA) on a server called SAUR: RPG, which most MTA players know. FPS plays an important role in this server.

Even though you can’t do much software-wise when it comes to increasing your frame rate, there are a few things you can try.

First things first, get rid of programs you don’t need. Those could be hogging your PCs resources and hence compromising its performance.

Next up, give your PC is good clean. Dust will collect over time decreasing the cooling capability of your PC. So it can eventually overheat and get thermal throttled. Not what you want when you’re trying to use every bit of performance your PC can put out.

And finally, try updating your graphics drivers. That could help.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
There's a youtube channel I follow called "LowSpecGamer", I'd recommend you check his channel out if he has covered your game(he covers most of the popular games). Aside the settings file provided in the game there's not much you can do to increase the FPS provided you have the latest drivers and don't have ur card over heating while gaming(you can check this through MSI Afterburner)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
After long searching for my potato pc i came up with only 1 solution which is to get another higher pc / upgrade my current one.
No app can make your fps higher..
You can just make the game on the lower quality if you want good fps only.
Upgrading the pc is the solution . But make sure you didnt reach bottleneck . Bottleneck is caused when the cpu or gpu is too much better than other parts . For example using high end cpu with low end gpu is a bottleneck

Also most monitor is still 60hz so if you still using 60hz you are gaining no advantage from getting more than 60 fps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
many gamers here are still happy using gtx 1060 on a 60hz monitor. so unless you give us your exact specs, it is hard to guess what might be causing the issues.
from the really insignificant experience i have in playing online games (eve online a little. anyone ? ), i can say that lag is even more important. ping time matters. use 4g or even wired / fiber optic connection with the least possible ping time you can. I was never any good in any fight or group activity while on eve. it was not because i am dumb. That i am when it comes to games Tongue. it is cause i had crappy net.

As an example, there is this situation where you are on a fast agile but very small ship with little health and a really big ship is trying to get you. if you paid attention to the pros, then you know that you could approach at top speed on a sharp angle and then get into a tight orbit around the big ship. then it wont be able hit you cause its guns are really big and not good at fast tracking at close range. so then you can take it down slow but sure. I always sucked at that. cause of my huge unpredictable/ ever changing ping time.

Another fun situation is when you are on a ship designed to repair at big bursts and also use the system power for it. but say your guns need power too and you have these booster power shots that you need to activate at right intervals. I sucked at that too. lost like 2/3 the cost of going premium for a month that i earned playing for 4 days during an event. Tongue

so enough with some advertisements for eve online. i am not active. but i love the culture a lot. anyways, enough.

you could ensure that you have very small ping time by getting a good connection if you dont already have one and that might improve the situation dramatically.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(01-24-2020, 12:13 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Upgrading the pc is the solution . But make sure you didnt reach bottleneck . Bottleneck is caused when the cpu or gpu is too much better than other parts . For example using high end cpu with low end gpu is a bottleneck

Also most monitor is still 60hz so if you still using 60hz you are gaining no advantage from getting more than 60 fps

The user mentioned a fix through software which I believe doesn't really match up with physical bottlenecks, still good of you to warn him but I figured you should've also mentioned software.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
to have good fps i think we need speed net and with required specifications in our mobile and pc mainly many dont have good internet speed thats the reason we always get ping issues and lags
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting