arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Install SSH Tunneling Server (Linux And Windows)
Today i will show you how to install a SSH tunneling server . with SSH tunneling server you can tunnel your connection to your vps similar to VPN . ssh tunneling is really popular in my country (indonesia) for getting free internet by using http header injection method with ssh mostly using application known as "http injector " basically its the way to make your opeartor think that you are in website that is qualified as quota free but in reality you are in another different website . without further a do lets install the SSH tunneling server

Linux VPS
This tutorial is for linux vps . if you have windows vps please follow another instruction for windows vps in the bottom
BEFORE INSTALLING MAKE SURE YOUR VPS PROVIDER ALLOW SSH TUNNELING

1.Log in to your VPS using ssh client like putty for example
Spoiler Expand
[Image: XNcAhC_VT9CoEeugqj0IFA.png]
2.Login to your vps and type this command to install dropbear
Debian/Ubuntu : sudo apt-get install dropbear
CentOS/Redhat : yum install dropbear
3.after you succesfully install dropbear go to dropbear setting by using this command
nano /etc/default/dropbear
if it say nano not found you need to install nano by using "apt-get install nano"
Spoiler Expand
[Image: ckPkvMsGRei02IxK7Qmftg.png]
4.edit the configuration depending how you want it
Spoiler Expand
Terminal

# disabled because OpenSSH is installed
# change to NO_START=0 to enable Dropbear
NO_START=0 IF ENABLED DROPBEAR WILL NOT START AUTOMATICALLY WHEN VPS IS STARTED
# the TCP port that Dropbear listens on
DROPBEAR_PORT=443 Default Port . if you have web server change it to anything else

# any additional arguments for Dropbear
DROPBEAR_EXTRA_ARGS="-p 109 -p 110" if you want to add another port you need to put it in here with -p port
5.add /bin/false to shell to enable user without shell access with this command
echo "/bin/false" >> /etc/shells
6.now add a new dropbear user by using this command
useradd -m -s /bin/false username
Example : useradd -m -s /bin/false humanpuff69
7.give the dropbear user a password by using this command
sudo passwd username
Example : sudo passwd humanpuff69

and now your linux ssh tunneling server is ready . if you want to know how to connect to the server go to the bottom after the windows vps tutorial

Windows VPS
This tutorial is for windows vps . if you have windows vps please follow another instruction for linux vps before this instruction
BEFORE INSTALLING MAKE SURE YOUR VPS PROVIDER ALLOW SSH TUNNELING

1.Connect to your windows vps using RDP
Spoiler Expand
[Image: 9LjXjqcCRZOvTKdn7azCGQ.png]
2.Download Bitvise SSH Server | Click here to download from the official link
3.Install the Bitvise SSH Server . and choose Personal edition
Spoiler Expand
[Image: FqsBOq1sS2u9Qm2YKqIjBQ.png]
[Image: wAYkC0KLQRi5AFREn6kPjw.png]
4.Follow the image tutorial . Here basically what you need to do
Enable Firewall to allow all computer to connect
Make a new virtual user and set it with password and also allowing it to use forwarding feature
start the server
Spoiler Expand
[Image: vupU0w2.png]

and now your windows ssh tunneling server is ready . if you want to know how to connect to the server go to the bottom

Connecting to your SSH Tunneling server
there are many ways to connect to ssh server . for android the most popular one is http injector . if you use windows pc you can use bitvise ssh client here how to connect

1.Enter the ssh detail
Server: your vps ip
Port : Dropbear Port that you set earlier
Username : dropbear username that you created before or use root to use your root account to connect
password : your dropbear username password or root password if you use root account to login
Spoiler Expand
[Image: ugIZp8z9Rf2c9BjNWpucRQ.png]
2.after connected to the ssh server . enable socks proxy forwarding in bitvise ssh client
Spoiler Expand
[Image: J178vDtJTb2wmtLuQsjtGQ.png]
3.now set your browser proxy setting to match the bitvise socks setting
Spoiler Expand
[Image: LO2ne5Q2RVSg8CKHh10Rew.png]

thats it for the SSH Tunneling tutorial . hope it useful for you
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@humanpuff69 nice tutorial it's would be helpful for newbies. thanks for posting.

1 request please create tutorial about now to install bright game panel new version in any OS. all tutorials are out of dates.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(07-11-2017, 06:32 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: @humanpuff69 nice tutorial it's would be helpful for newbies. thanks for posting.

1 request please create tutorial about now to install bright game panel new version in any OS. all tutorials are out of dates.

thanks for the suggestion . but personally for my game panel i use pufferpanel instead
Terminal
(07-11-2017, 07:11 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: thanks for the suggestion . but personally for my game panel i use pufferpanel instead

is this free? and can you show me any latest tutorial?
Terminal
Best Regards,

(07-11-2017, 08:01 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: is this free? and can you show me any latest tutorial?

yes is it free and open source just like bright game panel . and also installation is very easy . they have automatic install script
Terminal
(07-11-2017, 10:16 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: yes is it free and open source just like bright game panel . and also installation is very easy . they have automatic install script

well i'm noob i tried it following by pufferpanel wiki tutorial i can't can you help me?
Terminal
Best Regards,

(07-11-2017, 10:58 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: well i'm noob i tried it following by pufferpanel wiki tutorial i can't can you help me?

i probably make a tutorial next time about installing it . by the way installing pufferpanel only took less than 15 minute
Terminal
(07-11-2017, 11:11 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: i probably make a tutorial next time about installing it . by the way installing pufferpanel only took less than 15 minute

oh wow. please make tutorial or give me once latest.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Wow
nice tutorial dude Smile , but best OS For it ,Cent OS ? or Debian ?

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(07-12-2017, 01:36 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Wow
nice tutorial dude Smile , but best OS For it ,Cent OS ? or Debian ?

CentOS is more popular then all OS. i think CentOS is best
Terminal
Best Regards,

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting