arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I start a hosting company? Simple steps.
i guess one should not ask about profit margin. none in their sane state will answer that question with the exact details.

also this low end hosting business market is seriously overcrowded. so you will be hard pressed to create an identity for your company. may be some niche. no idea. i see that everything one can think of related to this is being serviced by multiple hosting providers. so why would anyone buy from your and not someone else ? that's the big question you need to ask yourself at the start.

how cheap can you go ? that's a serious discussion. will severely limit your profits. so your business may become like bonded labour. may be you would earn more working as a laborer in construction. lol

if not too dang cheap going to be your USP, then why o why one is going to buy from you ? and not that other guy who is always on to help, and very knowledgeable too.

may be there is still room to do business with people locally. in your own language. with those who speak the same and stay nearby and want to know someone. a bit of security.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Last Post: ashmi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting