arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I start a hosting company? Simple steps.
I have been asked a lot lately how to start a Hosting Provider, well I will explain the thread in one go and I will make it easy for everyone to read through. Also with this thread I can release updates and information to start for any unclear things.

HOW WE GET STARTED:
1.) Provide a nice hosting domain name that suits you.
2.) Choose a provider and a package that suits you: Reseller Hosting (cPanel), Master Reseller Hosting (cPanel / Reseller), Alpha Reseller (Master Reseller, Reseller, cPanel) or Super Alpha Reseller Hosting (Alpha Reseller, Master Reseller, Reseller or cPanel)
3.) Search for a Template / Theme or create your own.
4.) Look for Hosting script (I.E WHMCS, BLESTA etc ...)
5.) Configure your hosting billing system.
6.) Create ads on different forums and advertise on google.
7.) Add different Email addresses on your site so that people can get in touch with you.
, possibly a telephone number (DUAL-SIM) idea.
8.) Offers customers nice options, so no super high prices (OVERPRIZED also called).
9.) Make a good calculation for your wallet so that you don't take your site offline after a week, month or a few months.
10.) Do not start with swiped software or something like that, just buy as it should be because you will not get there with nulled software.
If I'm allowed to raise my hand and ask questions!
the question I ask is, how much funds should I spend in the first year?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Depends what you want to spend. But with the first year I guess that you will be fine for around $150 1st month. Per year depends what you have as package.
I believe the first month will be the most time where you're spending money.
You gotta buy domain + buy reseller (or server) for a year period. You will spend most of your time sitting and thinking how to advertise my company and so on.

But I'm curious, what part make someone close their company when it's not even a year? I believe everything will be paid in annual price right?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-13-2020, 08:51 AM)tiwil Wrote: I believe the first month will be the most time where you're spending money.
You gotta buy domain + buy reseller (or server) for a year period. You will spend most of your time sitting and thinking how to advertise my company and so on.

But I'm curious, what part make someone close their company when it's not even a year? I believe everything will be paid in annual price right?

not enough funds to continue hosting business is the biggest thing that makes these entrepreneurs close the business!
one of the reasons that I can think of right now
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-13-2020, 08:44 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Depends what you want to spend. But with the first year I guess that you will be fine for around $150 1st month. Per year depends what you have as package.

I am more interested in, with around $150 1st month, how much I can expect to earn per month, for people just as hard working as you?

Yeah I basically want to know the average profit margin for running a hosting company. Smile

I'm trying to get into Hosting Services again, I have a budget of around 85$ per month? Is that enough for a starter, In proximity.host i had pretty much clients for Shared Hosting and SanAndreas, I need ideas about marketing stuff any ideas over that? I usually use to advertise over FreeVPS or P4V and other webhosting forums, What should i do more about it?
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

how long it took you to become a bigger hosting company site? was it hard for you? money was issue? how much profit you got?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
The hardest part if finding customers. This is where you need to work hard in any business. At starting stage you might need look for partnerships with other people. For example you can offer site designers and developers web-hosting for discounted price if they bring business. These days social media is a great place to find clients by approaching directly.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

with reseller it is easier . you dont need to do anything about server like configuring it and buying a panel like cpanel for example

but if you find that reseller is too expensive or not as flexible as you might like . probably vps/dedicated with cpanel is a better idea but unfortunately cpanel screwed the pricing lately and it is because no one come close to cpanel so they can monopolize the market
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Last Post: ashmi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting