arrow_upward

Poll: What is your best Game Servers Hosting Panel ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Open Game Panel
100.00%
ZPanel
0%
Bright Gaming Panel
0%
Cyper Panel
0%
Game PanelX
0%
Total
1 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your Best Gameservers Hosting Panel ????
Hello everybody, What is your Best Gameservers Hosting Panel ????
  • Open Game Panel
  • ZPanel
  • Bright Gaming Panel
  • Cyper Panel
  • Game PanelX
if you know any another Game Servers Hosting Panel feel free to post it...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I think Plesk is better than the game server panels you have mentioned because Plesk is constantly updated and it features DDoS protection from Cloudflare for free of charge. I haven't used any of the panels you have mentioned, so I have to go with Plesk.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(09-26-2017, 07:03 AM)Golden Wrote: I think Plesk is better than the game server panels you have mentioned because Plesk is constantly updated and it features DDoS protection from Cloudflare for free of charge. I haven't used any of the panels you have mentioned, so I have to go with Plesk.

i don't agree with you becuase Plesk isn't game servers Hosting Panel its Web Servers Hosting Panel, and cloudflare isn't Protecting Game Servers 
Note: Cloudflare doesn't Protect your Website fully you need to host your website on an DDOS Protected VPS or try paying for an Web Hosting package with DDOS Protection becuase unfortunately Cloudflare Protects your Website from TCP Attacks only not UDP attacks so take care.
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-24-2017, 07:49 AM
Last Post: ashmi

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting