arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How could I improve?
Smile 
Hello there!
I think doing web designing is really fun and I've done some websites lately.
Could you look at 2 of the latest websites I made and tell me what I could improve?
I'm trying to do them as responsive as I can.

Website 1:
http://abunogames.com
I made it for me and my friends game we develop.

Website 2:
http://paddim8.tk
Practice website, fixed hosting and free domain really quick so that you can see it!

Comment down below!
First website showing "Connection Failed: 1045"
The other one shows Sentora panel.
I think you made the second one for short time..TK is a bad registrar.

Thank you  Sweet

.tk has some horrible restrictions, wasn't Freenom banned from distributing paid domains by ICANN?
I don't like the minimum and maximum limits suspension, especially if your site's a community forum which has an active user base.
For practical use a domain is required but personal sites and small places are fine to use a free name in my opinion Smile
If I'm right, those free domains aren't getting indexed by Google anymore.
(01-31-2016, 04:13 AM)Spank! Wrote: If I'm right, those free domains aren't getting indexed by Google anymore.

Google still indexing eu.org and all freenom domains except .tk(i guess due to massive spam content on .tk websites) also google is indexing many free domains but some of them are not being indexed like cu.cc(massive spam) and maybe others.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
What is the huge preference over .tk than .ml, .cf, .ga, .gq on Freenom, though?
I'm glad they're getting rid of free domains from indexing, though; it will encourage people to actually buy a real domain for their website rather than using some free thing.
(01-30-2016, 11:16 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: First website showing "Connection Failed: 1045"
The other one shows Sentora panel.
I think you made the second one for short time..TK is a bad registrar.

Yeah, the .TK was just really quick!
You seem to have a mysql error on the 1st website you've linked.
So there's nothing much to review. Sick
(01-31-2016, 01:29 PM)DixieKongJD Wrote: What is the huge preference over .tk than .ml, .cf, .ga, .gq on Freenom, though?
I'm glad they're getting rid of free domains from indexing, though; it will encourage people to actually buy a real domain for their website rather than using some free thing.

I DON'T PREFER .tk.
I love .gq.
They are the legal owners of your domain...they are only renting it to you.
Why dont you just buy a .xyz domain or a .pw. They are cheap. Also freedomain.club offers domain for a yearly post count.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting