arrow_upward

Poll: Hey Guys its my website http://meditwitt.in/digitwitt-1.0.3/ Does This Look Good, Really Gooood, Bad or its not that Good. tell me from option 1 to 5 (1 being real bad , 5 means real goooog)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Too Bad
0%
Bad
25.00%
Not Bad and not good Either
25.00%
yeah its good
50.00%
its too good
0%
Total
4 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checkout my website please and tell me how can i improve it
Wink 
Hey there folks i just got a new webdesign from one of the templates so please do check it out, its about our company and we are digital marketing company i was doing its new design so i need some suggestions..

This is my website http://meditwitt.in/digitwitt-1.0.3/

Please Do check it out and tell me what i can improve so till then goodbye.
Wow. That's great. The website color is great. According to color it's very great. But I think website speed is a bit slow and some of the images are not fit. You should manage them. The footer area is also a bit more light. You should decrease light. The text is not completely readable.
btw overall design is great.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Thumbs Up 
[quote pid='31254' dateline='1571642159']
Glad to hear Rehan and thanks for the advise i hope you would help me the same in future...

thank you again.

[/quote]
The website is very slow to load!
When I scroll the web page it feels less responsive!
The design is very good! But in terms of performance it is still very slow!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-21-2019, 08:53 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: The website is very slow to load!
When I scroll the web page it feels less responsive!
The design is very good! But in terms of performance it is still very slow!

Agreed.

@zakilm10 also, for clarity. Is this your Website, and your design? Or did you just take it from a company that is not your company? Please be careful with your posts, as we have a strict quality policy here. If this is not your Website, and you're not the owner, don't post it for evaluation.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
The look is great but there is some problem with the alignment espescially on mobile device

The table is 100% width which make it out of alignment you should use same padding as the text before or at least givesome padding

And the botom navigation at quick link is not aligned correctly

Some component also out of align and a little bit messy

So just align it better and the website will look professional

Also there is scrolling issue when i scroll the text is having a vertical parallax effect that is shoudnt have been
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
It looks nice but there are way too many objects on the home page that need to be optimized. I think this is also the reason for the slow loading time. You are using a responsive theme which is a good thing since these days Google is very keen on mobile-friendliness. But not everything on the page is responsive. This "Traditional Vs Digital Marketing" table is not responsive which is not good on mobile devices.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Enough said. Thank you for the quality contributions, but I think this thread may be in danger of attracting posts that don't mean enough to justify the thread.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting