arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Game you have in your smart phone
(05-02-2019, 03:37 PM)hamed Wrote: i have Pubg game for to play myself (a tdm game)
and Tam talking for my little brother . (funny game)
and fortnite (best gmae)
i suggest fortnite for you . its a best game . but i should play it with phone my pc is weak for this game . if you have good pc download it for pc . good luck bro

well fortnite on mobile is hard to run . Even my phone that is 'compatible' with fortnite still cannot run the game is just hang and force stop . Fortnite require at least snapdragon 820 and my phone woth that throtling processor cannot run fortnite properly

Most people espescially in emerging market doesnt have phone that is compatible with fortnite but it probanly change when phone get much faster , snapdragon 675 have support for fortnite recently
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Right now I am checking how many games in my phone, there is no game right now, only quiz kind apps there for preparing exams. Quite busy schedule and no time for games.

Thank you  Sweet

(05-02-2019, 03:37 PM)hamed Wrote: i have Pubg game for to play myself (a tdm game)
and Tam talking for my little brother . (funny game)
and fortnite (best gmae)
i suggest fortnite for you . its a best game . but i should play it with phone my pc is weak for this game . if you have good pc download it for pc . good luck bro

So many Pubg player that i know, even my little sister played it, i don't have talent in that kind of game, lol
the funny is when your little brother laugth at the app, that nice app for childer.
and fortnite, i will try to find that game first because i cannot find it on playstore, just some fandom i found.

thank you for your suggestion, and thank you for sharing.

(05-04-2019, 08:45 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well fortnite on mobile is hard to run . Even my phone that is 'compatible' with fortnite still cannot run the game is just hang and force stop . Fortnite require at least snapdragon 820 and my phone woth that throtling processor cannot run fortnite properly

Most people espescially in emerging market doesnt have phone that is compatible with fortnite but it probanly change when phone get much faster , snapdragon 675 have support for fortnite recently

nice info, i'll try first then find another way if i have the same problem, thank you

(05-04-2019, 12:38 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Right now I am checking how many games in my phone, there is no game right now, only quiz kind apps there for preparing exams. Quite busy schedule and no time for games.

lol, yeah i don't play much either but i have many game that i forgot or too lazy to uninstall. i play once quote2 game, like quiz completing some text and the result is quote, i forgot the tittle game but that game is very insteresting even if i don't understand most of the quote.
(05-06-2019, 06:27 AM)suryasarafe Wrote: So many Pubg player that i know, even my little sister played it, i don't have talent in that kind of game, lol
the funny is when your little brother laugth at the app, that nice app for childer.
and fortnite, i will try to find that game first because i cannot find it on playstore, just some fandom i found.

go download it in this link
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android
its best game but not in mobile . download it for pc . in pc is better .
(05-06-2019, 12:40 PM)hamed Wrote: go download it in this link
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android
its best game but not in mobile . download it for pc . in pc is better .

the problem it only compatible for a small percentage of phone and even one that compatible still suffering from lag that make the game extremely unplayable and always force close . the pc version support much wider audience and have better control than the touch screen on android/ios
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
PUBG, i like to play this game  Big Grin the game is have realistic graphic, ML , i like this game too, i have play this game since 2016. maybe this game is popular in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, China, idk other country play this game or not :v , so im only have 2 games in my smartphone.
Maybe I'm a minority here :p. I don't have PUBG nor Mobile Legends. My phone cannot play those game smoothly (actually can, but my phone will heat up very soon). I played NBA2K19 and Last Day On Earth. I can recommend both games to play!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
None...lmao

Not really a mobile gamer, but even if I wanted to, my mobile is basically too old to have any recent 3d games, + the battery won't last more than a few hours if I started gaming on it so yeah..Hard pass
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Fortnite 1
legacy of legace 2
I play most of the first game and I suggest everyone is really great but if you have a computer or a lipstick I would suggest playing on the computer instead of the phone.
Thanks Post4VPS
i could say none even 3 weeks ago. now i have lichess.
im not registered. just casual player. i like chess and go.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting