arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many VPSs do you have - paid or free?
hello guys, i have a question for you. how much vps you own? and from where? is it paid or free like post4vps?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
@OldMeister

Hey mate I know you are trying to create your own threads but I don't think something like this would be count as a quality thread. But I do think the thread can be salvaged. You do need to make it better. But first, you need to change your first post into something more productive. Because right now it looks a bit spammy one-liner. What you need to do is, first, you tell us about servers you own. Give us details. Then the thread will look a lot better.

I know @deanhills is not so happy about members replying to threads which might get removed. But I don't know, if that's the case I hope he will get a chance to change it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Moved to VPS General Discussion Forum.

Agreed with @xdude. One-liner posts are usually removed from the Forum.  And this is a new thread - and a one-liner too.  Tch tch OldMeister ....  Dodgy  

But although poorly presented, the topic may have some potential as I'm curious as well to know how many VPSs our members have, which are free and which are paid.  And if paid, how much and what are the specs - most of all are you happy with the performance of your VPSs.

OldMeister Wrote:hello guys, i have a question for you. how much vps you own? and from where? is it paid or free like post4vps?

I have two VPSs.  One is from post4vps with awesome specs - VPS 9 (Dallas).  I also have a very basic cheap VPS from HostUS that I like very much.  I've had it from 2016.  I'm renting my paid VPS on a yearly basis for approx 2$ per month.  It has 1 CPU Core, 768 MB RAM vSwap 768 MB RAM and 20 GB hard disk space. Location is London. It was upgraded from Solus VM to KVM a few months ago.  I'm very happy with both VPSs.  My low-spec VPS performance is awesome.  I'm totally happy with my VPS 9.

I use my cheap HostUS VPS for experimentation and my post4vps VPS only for projects that have already been tried and tested, i.e. I'm risk averse with my VPS 9 and take calculated risks with my paid VPS.
https://hostus.us/openvz-vps.html
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I am currently "holding" VPS 9 from Post4VPS and a VPS from NanoKVM. On the past I used the Aruba cloud VPS for like 1€/month but I dismissed it due to inactivity. Unfortunately Aruba did a price tweak and there is no more VPS offer 1€/month.

I am currently using them as production and test environment.
Thanks to VPS 9 amazing specs I am currently running Debian with some docker containers, light game server such as minecraft, test-place for new languages such as Ruby or Elixir.
NanoKVM small specs are the perfect environment to test out a experiamental setup based on Alpine Linux as host's operation system, which uses like 30MB of ram for its runtime, I have successful setup a working docker with containers and everything is working flawless under 690Mb of RAM.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have 3

The VPS from P4V that I have used to store the MySQL & Redis database!

VPS From HostLease I use it for Velocity because of very limited RAM and less bandwidth!

NAT VPS from NanoKVM to run Discord Bot for testing purposes!

And everything is given free!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I have around 3 VPS at the moment from now
One is from Post4VPS which is a VPS 7 im quite happy with the specs and the performance wise it is indeed really solid.
Another is from hostlease which they provide for posting on Post4VPS pretty decent specs and SSD as well and increased my netwokr to 250mbit/s in two days
Third one is from OVH which is a paid server which i use for my TeamSpeak3 Server and hosting my site it is located in Singapore!
I'm gonna try NANOKVM to learn more about NAT VPS! If they are still available.

Agreed with @deanhills, This thread have some potential if this is written in a good manner, this is quite a learning thread from other members.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I am currently holding only 1 VPS. This free VPS is from Post4VPS.All of you know its specs which are very great. I am very satisfied of it. Its performance is always great. A few weeks ago we faced some network problems which were resolved by HostLease. I can feel the improvement in network after this downtime. I am trying to write a review on it. Will post it very soon. I am a bit busy in online classes these days.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I have 2 VPSs, one is post4vps and another one is from euserv. I use post4vps host4fun for our education project. It is almost stable now as I don't use the back end due to busy schedule, but our teachers use the front end.
Euserve vps is used for testing purposes and it is an ipv6 server.

Thank you  Sweet

im sorry deanhills about making one line threads. i am trying my best to be active and write as much as i can and sometimes i have an ideas for threads like this and dont know how to make it more better. thanks for not removing it by the way Smile
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
I only have one VPS at the moment and a shell account on Insomnia247.nl.

NanoKVM NAT Germany VPS
  • 1 vCPU Core @ 3.6 GHz
  • 1 GB DDR4 RAM
  • 25 GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • NAT IPv4 with 20 dedicated ports
  • /80 subnet of dedicated IPv6
  • Unmetered traffic @ 75 Mbps (I think, I don't exactly remember)
  • Hetzner Germany (Nuremberg)
  • KVM Virt

I'm using it for development and testing. Also sometimes hosting a web page if needed quickly.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting