Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much Pi coin do you have ?
I just wanted to do a survey kind of thing to check how many of us are mining / taking part in the pi community.

As the title suggests, 

Are you mining pi coins on your mobiles. If yes, then how much approx do you have right now ?

let me state mine here,

slightly over 2000 coins.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the great experiences of using VPS4 and VPS8, respectively.
I do not have any Pi coin. But instead of the Pi coin, I would be more interested in mining on mobile. May I know how much CPU consumption and RAM usage during mining?

Would like to see if you could share your actual CPU and RAM statistic data here. Smile

actually there is no resource usage during mining. so 0.

these are just tokens. the value is not yet tied to anything ...anything spent or used.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the great experiences of using VPS4 and VPS8, respectively.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name change or correction opportunity on Pi coin network rudra 0 36 11-17-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: rudra