arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How safe is Facebook messaging?
I'm curious.  Any one else using the Facebook messaging system?  How secure is the Facebook messaging system?  Like if one keeps it open all day for example, have you heard of any instance of hacking for example?  What is the worst that can happen if the messaging gets compromised?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Could Be Money Theft If your facebook account is linked with your bank account!
Now will you become a police game because your account is used to spread fraud

To prevent hacking?
You need a long and easy password! You can also install 2FA !, Do not use email as your username but use your Phone Number.
Last. Verify your facebook account with your identity card

And If you are using facebook apps / such.
Do not forget to lock the app with an app locker such as I Manager Or McAfee
Terminal
Solo Developer
Well, there's a system on fb which no one can or will hack your facebook.. even if he got your facebook password Smile..
i think it's pin code or something like that.. before you log in you will be forced to enter code in order to use your facebook acc..
and about msgs.. i don't think so...

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

i think Whatsapp messaging are more safe then facebook chat. most hackers knows how to hack facebook. and if your facebook ID hacked it's mean your chat also hacked.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@deanhills What do you mean by facebook messaging system? are you referring to facebook messenger app? same as with the browser? I've using facebook messenger almost every day specially working days as this is my wife communication since she is at home, with my experience so far so good. I'm sure Facebook has a greate security in terms of those hacking things, though everything is hackable. Worst thing than can I see when Facebook got a security break is PRIVACY LEAKAGE, like nude photos, convos, contact info, emails and etc that can spread through the internet.
(07-16-2018, 10:55 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @deanhills What do you mean by facebook messaging system? are you referring to facebook messenger app? same as with the browser? I've using facebook messenger almost every day specially working days as this is my wife communication since she is at home, with my experience so far so good. I'm sure Facebook has a greate security in terms of those hacking things, though everything is hackable. Worst thing than can I see when Facebook got a security break is PRIVACY LEAKAGE, like nude photos, convos, contact info, emails and etc that can spread through the internet.

i think he connect his facebook messenger with the default smartphone messaging app. whenever you install the fb messenger they ask you to make fb messenger as a default messaging app. and after it all SMS received as a fb chat. and also show on facebook app while open on browser.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@Vuluts and @sagher It's the standard messaging that comes with Facebook. I'm in a group messenger with two other people. Probably is secure because they are two very security conscious people themselves. I just feel a little out of my depth using the Facebook messenger group system. My first experience and I'm not a fan of Facebook.

BTW do you know where they get their fancy smileys from? Smile
Terminal
@deanhills Oh so you are in a group chat? Facebook is a large company, surely they security is high standards. Emoji smileys? not sure where as I don't usually use them.
(07-17-2018, 10:50 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @deanhills Oh so you are in a group chat? Facebook is a large company, surely they security is high standards. Emoji smileys? not sure where as I don't usually use them.
Right.  I'm in a group chat and keeping my account open all of the time in case there's a notification I need to see.  Hopefully it is secure.
Terminal
@deanhills I suggest turn on your bubble pop up and just leave facebook messenger on the background, when someone chat on the group it will pop out the bubble.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting