arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to earn money via Website/blog
This is the age of computers and about whole business has been shift into online. Website is the display of each and every business.There are different types of website and technically they are different in types. However, in this time people do not have any spare time for managing website and they are seeking simple and rapid way to create website.Online marketing is a way to earn money easily because trader has  large customers range all over the world. However, there are different ways to earn money from your home desk, but the most common method is earning via website. Website is an online information desk that provides different types of information and other facilities. A website creater or web master operate this online with latest and current information and updates. Website usually used for Google ad sense in which the web master is paid from the Google ad-sense service by placing advertisers advertisement in website. Google ad-sense service pay the web master according to click hit by the visitors.
There are many other ways to earn money online via websites.
  • Earn via selling advertising space
This is  popular way to get money through website. In this method the web master allow the Google ad-sense service to place its advertisement on his website.The method of earning is click. When a visitor on your site click the Google placed ads, then Google will pay according to click rate, but there are many other methods through which the web master can earn just like Paid Per 1000 views or Paid Per time frame. It is up to the web master that which method he/she selects for his/her website.
  • Earn via affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a easy way to earn cash online. It basically needs a blog or website for this online marketing and it must have at least 100 daily visitor of his/her blog. If you do not have any blog or website then first create a blog or website for it. The web ower or blogger share his visitor to other webmasters and promote his business. It is quite simple and easy if your blog or website refers a visitor to another blog and the visitor buy something from that website then you will get commission on that. This is the process in which your blog work as a middle man between seller and buyer and get commission against that.
  • Earn via domain trading
This is a great business in which the owner buy domain from the companies and then resale it for others online. Interested buyer bid for that particular domain and buy online. In this way the domain seller earn money to sell it comparatively in higher price.
  • Earn via writing
Writing is an interesting online earning method, but it requires skills and information about articles.The Writer writes different types of articles for different websites and blogs. Writer also describe the company products, information, uses and other related details.
Thanks for visiting us.
For those tips, you also need a website with many visitors, if you do not have visitors then there's nothing you can earn.
Do you know that how can we earn money with non-used spare domain names. How can I park a domain name and earn money with it, at least 1-2 dollar/month?
(03-24-2017, 05:09 PM)Lampard Wrote: For those tips, you also need a website with many visitors, if you do not have visitors then there's nothing you can earn.

Not for the last two methods though. If you want to do copyrighting then it can be done without a website or anything. You need to join few sites like Fivver, seoCleark etc. Also can find paid projects from big forums too.

And for Domain trading also need a direct approach. Reaching potential clients by sending mails and reaching them through contact us pages and on forums etc.

But for other method do need serious volume of traffic if to earn some serious money.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Selling advertising space is the easiest part. You need not depend on Adsense for revenue. Especially, if you are not running a mid traffic website.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(03-24-2017, 05:31 PM)Dudi Wrote: Do you know that how can we earn money with non-used spare domain names. How can I park a domain name and earn money with it, at least 1-2 dollar/month?

Earning does not depend on the domain names.If you have good website stats and have many daily visitors than you can earn $300 easily.
(03-25-2017, 09:01 AM)Hero^ Wrote: Earning does not depend on the domain names.If you have good website stats and have many daily visitors than you can earn $300 easily.

I asked that for new domain names that currently not in use, and they have no content.
(03-25-2017, 09:29 AM)Dudi Wrote: I asked that for new domain names that currently not in use, and they have no content.

New domains? if you buy a new domain you need some traffic to earn.
Buying domain is far easy you have to pay little money for 1 year or 1 month whatever it is but selling them is difficulty if they say 'I don't want that domain name it look bad domain name ' I would think it is not possible to sell them with any paid customers.

I heard writing earning system before somewhere in other website I would not mind it is good to try but not for me.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting