arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Create a Free Website
How to create a free Website
Hello Friends, Today i am going to show you how to create a free website.Creating your own website is the demand of the present time if you want to boost your business worldwide. Making website and buying a domain, etc. is not an easy task, but there are a few platforms that offer you to build your website free of cost.
Lets start this tutorial.
1st: Go to the website " FreeSubdomain "
There are many other sites which provide free domain but i like this because of good domain names and it is also easy to use.
Domains list
website.tk / eu.ai / ae.tn / bd.tn / cn.tn / ee.tn / es.cx / gr.tn / hk.tn / id.vg / ir.tn / jp.tn / kr.tn / ma.tn / my.vg / ng.tn / nl.tn / ph.tn / pk.tn / pl.tn / ro.tn / sa.tn / sg.tn / th.tn / tr.tn / uk.tn / vn.tn / za.tn
Select the domain name : website.tk or pk.tn etc..
Fill the given form.
Domain: yourdomain.pk.tn / yourdomain.website.tk / yourdomain.tr.tn etc.
Password ( your account password ) : Mypass
Email: [email protected]
Site Category ( what type of site you want to create ) : Personal/ Business / Forum etc. Select one of theme.
Site Language ( which language you want to use on your website ): English/Urdu etc.
After filling the form click " Register "

[Image: 1st-300x222.jpg]
2nd: When you click the register button after filling the form you will receive a mail to confirm your account.
[Image: 2nd-300x222.jpg] [Image: 3rd-300x147.jpg]
3rd: Click the given link to active your account. When you click the link your account will be activated and information related your web cpanel will be shown.Read the information carefully and try to login.
[Image: 4th-300x149.jpg] [Image: 5th-300x147.jpg]
4th: Open the cpanel and login using your account information ( username and password ).
[Image: 6th-300x281.jpg]
5th: After login you will  be redirected to the cpanel of your website.Install your scripts or design your website using website builder.
[Image: 7th-300x147.jpg]

Your website is created, Install your website scripts or use website builder from cpanel.

[Image: 8th-300x147.jpg]

Thanks!
Wow man awesome
make video , and show ppls everything
Goodjob

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

@Hero^ : is it reliable and long term? are you use it by own. if yes. please share your page. or any other built on this engine. also tell us how to redirect our vps IP on this domain system if we wish to use web built on our vps?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I won't trust any free domains. You will end up loosing your hardwork for some petty clause.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I wouldn't recommend free domains and free hosting from sketchy hosters, free domains are usually used to learn or for fun, but when it comes to business, this will be a big down for you, either people will think you're a scam host, or your domain/hosting provider will terminate your package once you have more visitors.
It is about whether or not to risk all the hard work you put it. You can afford to loose hosting ( if you have backups ). But once for some reason, your domain is lost, you will loose all that you have attained. In one go.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I try two times. No Email received. even check the resend option. No response.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(03-25-2017, 04:28 AM)sagher Wrote: @Hero^ : is it reliable and long term? are you use it by own. if yes. please share your page. or any other built on this engine. also tell us how to redirect our vps IP on this domain system if we wish to use web built on our vps?

No its not mine. I don't know how to use domain for our personal vps.i shall take a look for this.

(03-25-2017, 04:34 AM)meetdilip Wrote: I won't trust any free domains. You will end up loosing your hardwork for some petty clause.

Thats your personal matter if you want to use or not. Nobody is going to force you to use free domain services.

(03-25-2017, 04:51 AM)Jayce Wrote: I wouldn't recommend free domains and free hosting from sketchy hosters, free domains are usually used to learn or for fun, but when it comes to business, this will be a big down for you, either people will think you're a scam host, or your domain/hosting provider will terminate your package once you have more visitors.

Thats your personal matter if you want to use or not. Nobody is going to force you to use free domain services.

(03-25-2017, 07:14 AM)sagher Wrote: I try two times. No Email received. even check the resend option. No response.

Brother its working for me. Try using another web browser.I personally use Google Chrome.
Hello pk.tn's Member,

Thank you for registering with pk.tn.

Please click on the link below to activate your account. If the page does not display, you may copy and paste the link to your browser.
http://order.pk.tn/activate.php?user=pktn_19876036&[email protected]&hash=b8529834e412b648c080284870c1c96a&token=277007567517449

best regards
(03-25-2017, 08:41 AM)Hero^ Wrote: Thats your personal matter if you want to use or not. Nobody is going to force you to use free domain services.

That's not a personal matter, free (sub)domains doesn't get indexed in google, it can be terminated any time, it decreases the trust for visitors, it's a ccTLD, not a gTLD so it's kinda invalid for any business. Not only me that would refrain from using it.
(03-27-2017, 06:11 AM)Jayce Wrote: That's not a personal matter, free (sub)domains doesn't get indexed in google, it can be terminated any time, it decreases the trust for visitors, it's a ccTLD, not a gTLD so it's kinda invalid for any business. Not only me that would refrain from using it.

Hmm, you are right. who is saying use freedomain for business. i am gamer so i use it for gaming forums etc.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting