arrow_upward

How to get more members to join post4vps?
lowering post requirements is a ludicrous proposal at best. How much can you earn as a content writer from your best 20 posts here or anywhere?
1USD.... if you are lucky? most of the posts are like 'yes. that nice. I also like this blah blah blah. done '

and people still think it is too much work! WTBF wrong with people these days? may be 0 or 5 post requirements then?

I would like to modify this proposal...

Dean... I think it would be cool if there were an option to request a VPS right after joining if the guy were going to transfer a good website on the VPS which has a certain minimum google page rank or unique visits per day. Then he should be offered like 5 or 7 posts per month option... it would be like a VIP level free tier for established webmasters.

positives for Post4VPS and the sponsors are as follows...

1) the backlink from their good site will be big help with google ranking of p4v and the sponsor. much higher return than what they get from tiny personal sites with hardly any page views.

2) our sponsors will be able to impress them and make a sell when they grow or for their other projects or even for their friends. here they will experience first hand how helpful and knowledgeable our sponsors are.

us normal enthusiasts who do tinkering or all kind of mucking around should rightfully bear the brunt and post 20. it is a very good deal. I say even generous....
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
That's a super idea @rudra. Dynamo is doing exams right now, but will draw his attention to this proposal for discussion after his exams.

How would you propose one markets this, as currently (I'm saying this under correction) I don't see Websites in that category. So I assume one would have to go to the discussion platforms where one would find Webmasters in this category?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
yes. thanks for your enthusiasm Dean. it is contagious  and I am so happy and thankful that I have such a fr.... well...too class 5, isn't  it?  HAHAHHAAH

But I meant it. You are cool and nice and great.

Dang it...

what I meant is

yes... it is a novel idea and no other site is doing it. so hopefully dynamo will be happy and put it to use. I guess we will have to do a good writeup and post on some webmaster forums.

one idea...search cheap good hosts, vps , hosting advice, good lowend vps etc on google...... and find some forums that come up. Next go there and make posts. do some interaction.

I think P4V will have to be careful and  transparent too. Dynamo will need to talk to sponsors so that these VIP tier guys get a bit better treatment. ...may me like their premium customers....when it comes to downtime , speed , cpu and disk access saturation / congestion etc.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I liked ur idea but about backlinks, we are already doing this :3 thats not a new thing
(03-08-2019, 05:05 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I liked ur idea but about backlinks, we are already doing this :3 thats not a new thing

total number of backlinks is not much important anymore with google rank. it uses various signals to detect the quality of those backlinks and even punishes for spammy or irrelevant ones.

so links from already established better sites will be much more effective than say one from my online cv or personal site.
I'd suggest attracting youtubers, for free cost of course. One of the vpses offered here could be offered to them if they're big enough, and they can be asked to mention this site as well as the sponsor for that vps, It can be a quick and cheap solution
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I agree with @rudra about post quota requirement. It won't make a difference. It hasn't made a difference at GigaRocket either. And I don't think backlink thing would work either. I don't think sponsors we have gonna have big interest in that. Most people in hosting industry have no clue or interest in SEO. That's the reason fake sites rank top for every hosting related keyword.

Even here, the site is not probably optimized. That's the pain reason why Post4VPS is not ranking in right keywords.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@xdude

so true. i see most people still holding the idea that simply increasing your backlink count will raise your site rank. That was good old days. dirty SEO tricks has forced google to change a lot since then. Nowadays you even get penalized for bad links.
I think by facebook or some general social media sites having a page won't help much, but find those groups which is related to webhosting and designing and share the offers to the group, it will help. Also communities focusing on the same will help in boosting the forum further, conducting some kind of contests will also help people join.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-10-2019, 04:13 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: I think by facebook or some general social media sites having a page won't help much,  but find those groups which is related to webhosting and designing and share the offers to the group, it will help. Also communities focusing on the same will help in boosting the forum further, conducting some kind of contests will also help people join.
Exactly thanks @Littlemaster. That is what I was hoping for. That any of the members with access to communities like that can use the suggested note that @Dynamo created (in my OP and below). Members don't have to refer to it being from Dynamo, you can make it your own, and shorten or lengthen it as you wish. But this would mean a lot for all of us if you could spread the message below to related communities.

Quote:[Image: w4h2EWL.gif]

Hello Guys,
Today i am going to introduce you guys to a forum that provides free VPSs to users who are active in our Forum. Post4vps.com is a VPS tech forum where you can learn and share knowledge about how to get cheap and free VPSs. Members also share their knowledge about other free related services. You can check out the Forum's available VPS Plans here:
https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html

How Users can get Free VPS?

Answer: Users just have to join this forum and do 25 posts (nice quality) and take part in VPS Giveaways which happens on the 1st of every month. Then to keep the VPS they have to make 20 posts per month.

The Forum uses NewPoints Plugin to recognize the size and value content of the posts and it calculates the score into dollars. Users must have equal to or greater than $100 credits in their account before they can make a request for a VPS. But it doesn't take long to get there.

The owner of the Forum wants to help those users who want to learn about using VPSs or don't have money to get VPSs for the applications they want to run on a VPS. The VPSs at post4vps are provided by sponsors who are promoting their VPSs. They are all high quality VPSs with very good specs and suggest you check them out here for a comparison of what is available.

VPS Plans => https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html

Register today at Post4VPS.com

I will be happy to hear feedbacks/suggestions from you guys.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting