arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install "Plesk Panel" (Latest) On Your VPS <Trial License>
Hello, 
Iam posting this topic to learn you how to install plesk panel (automatic installation & manual installation) 
1st. Login with root (SSH) 
2nd (P1) . For Auto Installer Do
Terminal

3rd. Wait till it complete installation 
4th. Go to your vpsip:8443 
EX: vps.ip.here:8443
5th (P1). Login with
User: root
Password: root password (ssh pass) 
5th (P2). Login with cmd
Terminal
plesk login
----------------
2nd (P2). For manual installation do
PS: By choosing manual then you will have to be onlinr every second to answer the questions asked by the installation.
Terminal

Don't forget to rate and reply Smile
For the link of trial license:
https://page.plesk.com/plesk-onyx-free-download
it is a paid panel . a cpane alternative but for me i use just a terminal to host my website . if i know how to do it in the terminal why not just use it instead paying for panel . and most free panel have unstable issue . so for me i dont need a panel
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-01-2017, 01:54 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello, 
Iam posting this topic to learn you how to install plesk panel (automatic installation & manual installation) 
1st. Login with root (SSH) 
2nd (P1) . For Auto Installer Do
Terminal

3rd. Wait till it complete installation 
4th. Go to your vpsip:8443 
EX: vps.ip.here:8443
5th (P1). Login with
User: root
Password: root password (ssh pass) 
5th (P2). Login with cmd
Terminal
plesk login
----------------
2nd (P2). For manual installation do
PS: By choosing manual then you will have to be onlinr every second to answer the questions asked by the installation.
Terminal

Don't forget to rate and reply Smile
For the link of trial license:
https://page.plesk.com/plesk-onyx-free-download

Thank you Mr. Youssef for your small tutorial but I have a question, please. If the trial period ended, can I continue using the panel without any limits or I've to apply for a new trial license?
(11-02-2017, 07:57 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Thank you Mr. Youssef for your small tutorial but I have a question, please. If the trial period ended, can I continue using the panel without any limits or I've to apply for a new trial license?

Yes @AmirGT you have to get a new license even with a fake mail or your domains will be suspended till you add a new one
Great Tutorial @yossefbasha Really i was searching for something like this. keep it up
It 'd be great if you added detailed installation instructions...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(11-06-2017, 08:26 AM)Zorono Wrote: Great Tutorial @yossefbasha Really i was searching for something like this.  keep it up
It 'd be great if you added detailed installation instructions...

Can you suggest for me or even give me examples? 
And thx for the review Smile
Plesk have only 15 days free trail... so what can we do after it?
any good life time free cp except webmin, vestaCP, ISPconfig
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(11-09-2017, 12:57 PM)sagher Wrote: Plesk have only 15 days free trail... so what can we do after it?
any good life time free cp except webmin, vestaCP, ISPconfig

You can get another trial license and add it, i have many emails and i have many licenses :p
(11-09-2017, 03:00 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: You can get another trial license and add it, i have many emails and i have many licenses :p

Oh come one. i thought you give me any crack or patch Tongue 
i don't have time to make and manage many emails to make my plesk alive.
it's more easy if we get serial key from some pirated sites and activate plesk without any 15day continuously registration.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(11-10-2017, 08:06 AM)sagher Wrote: Oh come one. i thought you give me any crack or patch Tongue 
i don't have time to make and manage many emails to make my plesk alive.
it's more easy if we get serial key from some pirated sites and activate plesk without any 15day continuously registration.

Iam trying to get one, dont worry :p
I am trying to get unlimited free licenses..
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting