arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install Windows on Phone.
Hello guys, today i am going to show you how to install windows on a mobile phone.Yea windows can be installed on a android mobile.Android and Ios have good operating system with many functions.But if you love windows and want to install it on your mobile.You can easily install it.We can not install windows 7 and windows 8 on android because these are special for a laptop or desktop computer.But if you want these Operating system on your mobile there are many applications available on android store.
The application i use for windows on android is Launcher 7 and Launcher 8.It is a good application.This application is available for android and IOS.It gives you like windows 8.
Launcher 7 APK

[Image: Launcher-7.jpg]

[/url]
Launcher 8

[url=https://dw.uptodown.com/dwn/LDJGqshbaXnq1ELrbWAkCMamfskFssDaTdV3A2jxLdNGtWbINvQfnZ1-hirpn-I9H15R47Hm-1qUWa0oSc4BVfGuxegYDGB4wVFoY6e4uPGPj_qyt9GbJpzXqEtmGfDZ/pvkDVJQgpMjKRDVVOdDwqwGEffSBHdcGEQTqqRDwkyPbm1pGIJojYMI-o-WTrUvpZASt5Gr14e4BHzXuYDnbzjhch4w-zp4TJjSFyI4EYs3-vDcVC8-37xHk50KDCONj/UNAMw99rEninLhODMDHJwipYUdjAHlQmCMO4RTrZ6AEu2faKpB5GjeT7Ta3-nIreDeksGo1nEzbbsgyRwS2AV5jsDes_j0w84mMWBLC_knCx5wfUA2cqjjaDszWHl2iX/PpBHVeNNj-pZp7TGG2o6UJjbTkzheKDow0IW3cr6xEkNY7fosU47PxmkbzHbpPgZ/]

[Image: launcher-8-free-2.png:xs:webp]
(09-07-2018, 05:55 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hello guys, today i am going to show you how to install windows on a mobile phone.Yea windows can be installed on a android mobile.Android and Ios have good operating system with many functions.But if you love windows and want to install it on your mobile.You can easily install it.We can not install windows 7 and windows 8 on android because these are special for a laptop or desktop computer.But if you want these Operating system on your mobile there are many applications available on android store.
The application i use for windows on android is Launcher 7 and Launcher 8.It is a good application.This application is available for android and IOS.It gives you like windows 8.
Launcher 7 APK

[Image: Launcher-7.jpg]

[/url]
Launcher 8

[url=https://dw.uptodown.com/dwn/LDJGqshbaXnq1ELrbWAkCMamfskFssDaTdV3A2jxLdNGtWbINvQfnZ1-hirpn-I9H15R47Hm-1qUWa0oSc4BVfGuxegYDGB4wVFoY6e4uPGPj_qyt9GbJpzXqEtmGfDZ/pvkDVJQgpMjKRDVVOdDwqwGEffSBHdcGEQTqqRDwkyPbm1pGIJojYMI-o-WTrUvpZASt5Gr14e4BHzXuYDnbzjhch4w-zp4TJjSFyI4EYs3-vDcVC8-37xHk50KDCONj/UNAMw99rEninLhODMDHJwipYUdjAHlQmCMO4RTrZ6AEu2faKpB5GjeT7Ta3-nIreDeksGo1nEzbbsgyRwS2AV5jsDes_j0w84mMWBLC_knCx5wfUA2cqjjaDszWHl2iX/PpBHVeNNj-pZp7TGG2o6UJjbTkzheKDow0IW3cr6xEkNY7fosU47PxmkbzHbpPgZ/]

[Image: launcher-8-free-2.png:xs:webp]

Hey i think you gone wrong steps!!!!!!
>First of all installing windows on android is a bit difficult task as it can't be installed on every mobile!!!!
>>Second, the method of which you are talking about is just an app which functions as to customise your theme like windows!!!!
>>>Third, if you seriously want to install Windows on android phone you should first unlock your bootloader (prefer visiting xda-developers for help)
Then, second requirement is your phone should have a minimum of 32 GB Internal Memory as windows(10) takes more than 20gb storage!!!!
Then you can install windows from boot!!!!!
You should visit Xda-Developers forum to know more......
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
It's just a launcher! Differentiate with Windows Os with the Launcher
Terminal
Solo Developer
Thanks for the tutorial @Rehan. I'd imagine since Windows tends to gobble up a lot of resources that one would need a minimum amount of RAM to succeed with it. Can you suggest what the minimum should be?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-07-2018, 07:44 AM)Amresh Wrote: Hey i think you gone wrong steps!!!!!!
>First of all installing windows on android is a bit difficult task as it can't be installed on every mobile!!!!
>>Second, the method of which you are talking about is just an app which functions as to customise your theme like windows!!!!
>>>Third, if you seriously want to install Windows on android phone you should first unlock your bootloader (prefer visiting xda-developers for help)
Then, second requirement is your phone should have a minimum of 32 GB Internal Memory as windows(10) takes more than 20gb storage!!!!
Then you can install windows from boot!!!!!
You should visit Xda-Developers forum to know more......

Hmm.Yea you are right that is just a launcher.I posted that because that will not harm our device.So I posted that.Installing OS is harmful for android device.

(09-07-2018, 08:59 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: It's just a launcher! Differentiate with Windows Os with the Launcher

Yea you are right that is just a launcher.I posted that because that will not harm our device.So I posted that.Installing OS is harmful for android device.

(09-07-2018, 01:01 PM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for the tutorial @Rehan. I'd imagine since Windows tends to gobble up a lot of resources that one would need a minimum amount of RAM to succeed with it. Can you suggest what the minimum should be?

I am not sure.Because i mostly work on PC.I just use sometime when have electricity problem.So
(09-07-2018, 02:55 PM)Rehan Wrote: I am not sure.Because i mostly work on PC.I just use sometime when have electricity problem.So
OK I Googled it @Rehan.  Looks like Microsoft recommends a minimum of 1GB RAM depending on the display that is being used.  Here's a link to Microsoft's hardware recommendations.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...s-overview

I think phones with 2-4 GB RAM would probably be more ideal - however I'd be reluctant to load anything of Microsoft on my phone.  Android isn't perfect - but at least it's not Microsoft. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Its technically just a launcher that look like the discontinued windows phone . the os itself is technically still android so you wont able to run windows phone app and you still can run your normal android app
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@Rehan this might be cool but it's only a launchei. I might go with a windows theme instead, as we are only into looks not into windows system.
(09-11-2018, 11:58 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @Rehan this might be cool but it's only a launchei. I might go with a windows theme instead, as we are only into looks not into windows system.

ah you are right.But i don't think there is any windows theme.Once i searched for windows theme but i did not find.If you know share a link pls.
Hey what said is wrong theres so many out there on the playstore......the only thing is have patience and search on your respective app store!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting