arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got selected for 3rd phase test of COVID Vaccine
Thats good to see you r getting vaccine for baharat biotech vaccine but it is not safe as we thought recently I seen in news were harayana minister again affected by corona virus even getting vaccine from bharat biotech he tweeted recently and now everyone scared again so I suggest you to be careful after you got vaccined
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thank you for the heads up , @Khadeer143

I read that news too. The response was that the second dose is important for generating sufficient amount of antibody in your body. Also this one instance does not prove conclusively that the vaccine is ineffective.

And i think we should also keep in mind that i (or that minister) may have got the saline water and not the vaccine.

Thank you very much. I'm doing my best to stay careful.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-07-2020, 07:35 AM)rudra Wrote: Thank you for the heads up , @Khadeer143

I read that news too. The response was that the second dose is important for generating sufficient amount of antibody in your body. Also this one instance does not prove conclusively that the vaccine is ineffective.

Since the virus in the vaccine is inactives, receiver should receive two doses of vaccine. The virus may be active but it may attack your body instead, so most vaccine producer make the virus inactive instead. Better safe than sorry!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Nice! I was told by my doctor that with some of my autoimmune issues I need to hold off on the vaccine in the States until he is 100% confident with it.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(12-07-2020, 03:35 AM)rudra Wrote: @tryp4vps

Thank you !!

It took almost 2 hours in all which included dealing with the consent form, waiting inside, check ups and then administration of the first dose. So I am sure you could live for two hours without your mobile phone and computer. :-)

they gave it back once i came out and handed them my token.

That is fine. I must just be confused by your earlier post saying that they would not allow mobiles inside.

It is great to know they gave your mobile back eventually.

But may I know if you feel any kind of discomfort after injecting the first dose?

(12-09-2020, 10:46 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: But may I know if you feel any kind of discomfort after injecting the first dose?

I didn't feel any kind of discomfort after the injection tool now.

But you must keep in mind that it might have been a placebo. That is how such tests work.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting