arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTEL® CORE™ I9
@meetdilip Indeed Intel Core i9 will be a hell expensive and also you should check if your motherboard support it and also the RAM if it can handle that such high end processor.
(07-01-2017, 02:00 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Intel i9 processors will be very expensive. You wouldn't need one for home use if there is no heavy games coming into play. Or, things like video editing, CAD software etc which need rendering using powerful processors.

even though you want to CAD . ryzen will be much better price to performance because it have more RAW performance and those RAW performance is mostly used in things like that
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-04-2017, 06:37 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @meetdilip Indeed Intel Core i9 will be a hell expensive and also you should check if your motherboard support it and also the RAM if it can handle that such high end processor.

Some BIOS settings don't support the new processor too so it is better to check if it supports it or not.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well about intel icore 9 . sooner or later we will follow the development. well maybe someday i9 will be left and become cheaper than now.
@Vuluts , what you mean with "also the RAM if it can handle that such high end processor"? the higher the processor should be followed by increassing the ram?
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Golden
11-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Conan

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting