arrow_upward

Poll: In how much time?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
At the end of the month
33.33%
At the mid of the month
33.33%
Just keep on doing it from the start
33.33%
Randomly
0%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In how much time do you complete your Posts?
Hello, I hope everyone is doing good.
So as far as everyone must have read the title i was just trying to get a little bit of idea of in how much time people often complete their posts and how they manage it up. I have seen people here doing it on the last day some of them and one of them made a record even. I have seen people it doing it for like the community not for the VPS specifically and they usually have a high number of posts at the end of the month.

Another question is that, People here are also having Jobs , Studies etc etc. How do you guys make time for posting and how you manage it up in a month? 

So, I have college and i'm not really a good student though and i play games semi-professionally so basically i divide my posts into 4 quarters like at the start of i try to do 5 posts each 5 days. 
I have been less active for 2 months now haven't been doing this but yes i use to achieve my post that way and it helped me balance the loa!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

It usually happens that by middle of the month my posts have been completed.  I don't plan it that way though.  I visit the Forum every day and when I see a discussion that I want to participate in, I participate.  Last month was a very slow month with very few posts being made and therefore less opportunity to post.  So I found that I only completed the 20 posts by the third week of the month.  But that was an exception.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I usually complete mine by the middle of the month, but I keep posting beyond that. I just like to see the community alive so others have an opportunity to complete their posts. I think once I was really busy with work I got it done close to the end of the month. As for schedule, I tend to check here a couple or more times a day, I don't use other social media like snapchat or Facebook, so I don't have my attention split all over the place. If I am not working my day job or TBDC, I am usually here posting or planning out content to post.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
So the question was : In how much time do you complete your Posts?

This is really the wrong question to ask!.. and it shows that you're approaching the act of 'posting' in this community the wrong way.. which is unfortunate, because it shows that you're struggling and most probably that you're not enjoying it!

Anyway!.. I generally check on the forum 2 to 3 times a week -generally on the weekends but not necessarily. Depending on the board activity and the quality of the active topics of the day plus their relevance to me, I would make as much contribution as necessary.

Relying on others to make a post is generally a bad idea -even if it's the popular way around here with many VPS holders; one has to be proactive and open as much relevant topics as he can.

I used to go through that route but had to only post one -or at least one- technical post per month for sometimes now. The main culprit I would say for this shift is the existence of a mismatch in the range of topics-of-interest between me and the rest of the community, which is understandable to say the least... so commenting on what they have to say seems like a good alternative instead :-)

Anyway, back to the wrong question to which my answer is it depends.. and it should not be of a concern!.. Take your time but, please, make quality posts with some value-added info :-)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Same with Dean. I'm trying to at least meet the 20 posts by the mid of the month. Therefore if I cannot even visit the forum at the end of the month, I still able to keep my VPS. It's not a very hard task to do 4 posts/day tho. I probably only need 15-30 minutes each day.

I also try to add two or three posts, just in case my older post get deleted. I don't want to lose my VPS because I missed one post that is deleted Smile
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I usually take time to complete mine. I don't want to rush at the beginning or at the end. Most of the time, I do it till the last day. It all depends on my mood as well as currently active topics. 20 posts a month is not something hard. Only once I had an issue with posting because I had to hospitalized but still I was able to complete it before the end of the month.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(04-17-2021, 11:15 PM)fChk Wrote: So the question was : In how much time do you complete your Posts?

This is really the wrong question to ask!.. and it shows that you're approaching the act of 'posting' in this community the wrong way.. which is unfortunate, because it shows that you're struggling and most probably that you're not enjoying it!

Anyway!.. I generally check on the forum 2 to 3 times a week -generally on the weekends but not necessarily. Depending on the board activity and the quality of the active topics of the day plus their relevance to me, I would make as much contribution as necessary.

Relying on others to make a post is generally a bad idea -even if it's the popular way around here with many VPS holders; one has to be proactive and open as much relevant topics as he can.

I used to go through that route but had to only post one -or at least one- technical post per month for sometimes now. The main culprit I would say for this shift is the existence of a mismatch in the range of topics-of-interest between me and the rest of the community, which is understandable to say the least... so commenting on what they have to say seems like a good alternative instead :-)

Anyway, back to the wrong question to which my answer is it depends.. and it should not be of a concern!.. Take your time but, please, make quality posts with some value-added info :-)

I'm not sure why it is wrong. If you clearly at the thread you can clearly that i asked two questions it's more like a survey type of thread. I asked two question how people manage up their posts. I know people posts for the community and they are somewhere "struggling" but atleast they are posting. There are alot of people who posts for the sake of community. I also try to open such threads which will contribute to the forum. It's basically a "Post FOR VPS forum", New VPS Holders are generally gonna post for VPS other than community if you see it. Other armature members do it both for their own VPS and for the community.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Hi. hope you all are good, and also i am wishing all of you a blessed Ramadan.
I have a busy life and i manage less time for my family too. but during my office timing i try to keep connected with p4v community and always try to seek my goal before 20th of the month.

I am not a developer nor a IT expert. so very few concern posts here for me. but i always keep connected with forum. read almost all threads, posts.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I usually try not to make a large number of posts within a short period of time.

Because I would prefer to post evenly throughout the whole month.

So, most of time I would target to complete 10 posts in the first half of the month. And then complete the rest in the second half of the month. Smile

(04-18-2021, 06:36 PM)sAmI Wrote: I'm not sure why it is wrong.

It's wrong, because the logical answer has to be some variation of 'It depends'!... Making salves of posts at the end, middle or beginning of the month just for the sake of meeting the post quota is a poor way to fulfill one's end of the bargain as far as the post4vps contract goes... with the assured end-result to kill this community as a consequence.

A forum is based on interaction (ans I mean genuine interaction) and if everybody just dump a series of tasteless posts without the genuine intention of adding some value-content to the discussions, be it at the start, middle or end of the month, then the forum is a shadow of itself!

At least that's my opinion!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting