arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install Kloxo MR v7.0.0 on CentOS 6
Kloxo MR is basically a nice Control Panel for those who don't want to manually configure their servers. It is easy to use and it is a fork of the original Kloxo which is known to have a lot of security holes.
Things that you need:
1. A Virtual Private Server or a Dedicated Server running CentOS.
2. PuTTy
3. Root access to the server.
Procedure:
1. Login to your server as root.
2. To make everything updated, run
yum update -y
Let the process complete before proceeding on to the next step.
3. Run these two commands to install some necessary modules:
yum install yum-utils yum-priorities vim-minimal subversion curl zip unzip -y
yum install telnet wget -y
NOTE: Some modules may already be installed by default.
4. Disable SELinux. Before that check it with this command:
setenforce 0
If it does not show that SELinux is disabled, then write:
echo 'SELINUX=disabled' > /etc/selinux/config
5. Now we will be adding the URL of Kloxo MR to repository.
Currently two versions are available: v6.5.0 and v7.0.0
This tutorial is concerning v7.0.0 only.
First we will change directory to /tmp
cd /tmp
Remove old RPM (if any)
rm -f mratwork*
Then download repo file:
wget https://github.com/mustafaramadhan/kloxo/raw/rpms/release/neutral/noarch/mratwork-release-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm --no-check-certificate
then run the rpm file
rpm -ivh mratwork-release-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm
Now let us move back to upper directory:
cd /
6. Now let us clean the yum cache:
yum clean all
And update (if any)
yum update mratwork-* -y
7. Now let us begin the installation procedure:
yum install kloxomr7 -y
8. Now the last command to be issued:
sh /script/upcp
This will take some time. So no need to worry of it takes a lot of time.
9.After it is done, YOU ARE DONE.
To check go to 
your-server-ip:7777 (SSL enabled)
OR
your-server-ip:7778 (SSL disabled)
10. If you visit the SSL enabled link, you may see a Privacy Error screen.
It is perfectly normal and no need to worry as the connection is still secure and encrypted.

KLOXO MR IS INSTALLED ON YOUR SERVER.

Please rate my tutorial and rep+ if you like it and don't forget to comment.
PS: Sorry...I could not add any images as I don't have any VPS right now.
This tutorial has already posted here before. You make it really quality by showing the steps of how to configure the control panel like how to add DSN template and then how to configure PHP etc. This is the really messy part. Believe me I know this by experience.

These commands can be found everywhere on net but it's really hard to find information about how to configure the control panel after installation. Looks like you know a lot about Kloxo-MR so plz add these things and make it a really good tutorial.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-29-2015, 04:25 PM)xdude Wrote: This tutorial has already posted here before. You make it really quality by showing the steps of how to configure the control panel like how to add DSN template and then how to configure PHP  etc. This is the really messy part. Believe me I know this by experience.

These commands can be found everywhere on net but it's really hard to find  information about how to configure the control panel after installation. Looks like you know a lot about Kloxo-MR so plz add these things and make it a really good tutorial.

I will be posting another one tutorial after I get a VPS as without it I can't post any screenshots and without screenshots the procedures will be difficult to understand.
(10-29-2015, 04:49 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 04:25 PM)xdude Wrote: This tutorial has already posted here before. You make it really quality by showing the steps of how to configure the control panel like how to add DSN template and then how to configure PHP  etc. This is the really messy part. Believe me I know this by experience.

These commands can be found everywhere on net but it's really hard to find  information about how to configure the control panel after installation. Looks like you know a lot about Kloxo-MR so plz add these things and make it a really good tutorial.

I will be posting another one tutorial after I get a VPS as without it I can't post any screenshots and without screenshots the procedures will be difficult to understand.

If you have to post so much screenshot then consider to use http://camstudio.org/.
With this application you can record your desktop and then you can upload it to YouTube.
Also if you have a microphone you can add audio commentary, or if you haven't then you can use your Android phone as a microphone.
Very good and clear tutorial!
Kloxo can be a little bit tricky sometimes, but you made it all so clear so I don't think many people will have problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting