arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LNB-Hosting - Your Free Hosting Provider in 2021!
(03-12-2021, 05:38 AM)fChk Wrote: @Pacific Spirit
You should carefully read the quote bellow, it has all the bits of info that I can subscribe to.

I'm one of those people who exclusively use FREE DOMAIN NAMES and I'm still using few of them for a decade now!.. and I -for sure- did met my fair share of services -like yours- who did refuse my registration on that same ground(/use of free domain names) over the years.. and it always felt unfair!..

Just barring a registration because of free domain use is TOO EASY to be the right solution. Abusers will abuse be it with a free domain name or a paid one thus that can't/shouldn't be the criteria that any sensible hosting business would rely on confidently.. but it's the easy/lazy one!

Anyway, I just took a look at your forum and saw the latest post there 'I'm running away from LNB-Hosting' !... Why would you even offer a free plan if your servers are already running at full capacity ?!!..

Just a thought!..

Our server is not running full of capacity. Each user at us have 4GB RAM, Arthur was asking on a free plan to much resouces as what the free plans have. Yeah free accounts must having limitations. Also end of today will I come with a solution so that p4v users can use a free domain at us. We also giving free vip upgrades away with has triplex resouces which is better as the free plan. As arthur says, he was thinking have the biggest reseller plan, but funny enough, now that he have pay svip, he has no complaints anymore. Also I suggest him to try free vip out and make the differances between svip and vip. If you keep an eye on, next week wont there be any negative reviews like this one.
(03-11-2021, 08:11 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: You get 5GB Disk Space, 50GB Bandwidth, 5 DA extensions. We do use DirectAdmin, the previous country was France.

01 - Correctly.
02 - Correctly.
03 - Correctly.
04 - No, we use NL as location in Lelystad.

I rated you and registered in your site in addition to the clientarea section. Thank you for you and post4vps managers
Thanks Post4VPS
Ok, as I promised to let you know about the free domains. We will allow them but for this need we to be sure that you own it and a good description.

1.) PM me on P4V with your description why you wanted to use.
2.) Send a copy from the PM to the ticket system with your username.
3.) Then when you order it will we activate it.
(03-12-2021, 06:27 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Our server is not running full of capacity. Each user at us have 4GB RAM, Arthur was asking on a free plan to much resouces as what the free plans have. Yeah free accounts must having limitations. Also end of today will I come with a solution so that p4v users can use a free domain at us. We also giving free vip upgrades away with has triplex resouces which is better as the free plan. As arthur says, he was thinking have the biggest reseller plan, but funny enough, now that he have pay svip, he has no complaints anymore. Also I suggest him to try free vip out and make the differances between svip and vip. If you keep an eye on, next week wont there be any negative reviews like this one.

Strange!.. That was the impression I got reading that thread!.. Anyway, glad to read it's not the case... and I salute your ongoing interest in the P4V community.

Good luck!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Thank you LNB hosting for my free webhost .
https://uupload.ir/files/2uxt_untitled.png
I have received myself hosting from lnb hosting
Thanks Post4VPS
Hmm, the whole website is giving me a 403. I wonder what happened. My sites and DA panel is working fine. Since I was extremely busy with RL stuff in the past month I wasn't able to check the forum there. This is just a glitch or anyone know what happened?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-25-2021, 11:48 AM)xdude Wrote: Hmm, the whole website is giving me a 403. I wonder what happened. My sites and DA panel is working fine. Since I was extremely busy with RL stuff in the past month I wasn't able to check the forum there. This is just a glitch or anyone know what happened?

Hi,

Please contact us at "https://clienthl.eu/submitticket.php
Pages (4):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting