arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MINE BitCoin on Your VPS - BROWSER BASED MINING
Hi guys, 
This is my first Tutorial...
I am posting this thread as to spread the Tutorial of making Free Money(BITCOIN) using VPS...

STEP-1:- Buy A VPS or just get one for a trial....(If its having Gigabit Connection then its more good) Smile
Step-2:- Open It through RDP Protocol  on your PC and Install A Web-BROWSER (I recommend GOOGLE CHROME)
Step-3:- In The Browser, Type this URL
>> Brominer.com <<
This is a Web-Browser Based Crypto Mining Site and It Gives Good Result i.e. it mines with good payout....
So, don't wait get free money now!
>>>>Also if I done anything wrong then plz correct me.... Angel
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
In my country can't be used? Do not get permission!

google translate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91

Works fine for me
[Image: 2qjke8h.png]
I'm on the same country as yours.

Btw, never open this link on your mobile. Suddenly, I got lag. Wtf.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Anyone confirm this. or send log about all process. if it's fake please report. also tell about RAM and CPU. i think mining with VPS is definitely CPU biting game.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hey bro thnx for the reply....
Now the problem which you are facing has one solution that use a VPS.....
Don't use your local Internet connection as it(SITE) maybe blocked by the ISP....
That's Why I have mentioned to use VPS....

Hey bro thnx for the reply....
Now the problem which you are facing has one solution that is use a VPS.....
Don't use your local Internet connection as it(SITE) maybe blocked by the ISP....
That's Why I have mentioned to use VPS....
Terminal
+
You're not mining BTC (Bitcoin) by visiting this site or any other sites that mines crypto currency through the browser. What you are mining here is called Monero and it is another crypto currency kind. Mining BTC on a VPS is absolutely pointless waste of resources and power. And then doing it through a browser... that is even worse.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(08-09-2018, 08:30 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: You're not mining BTC (Bitcoin) by visiting this site or any other sites that mines crypto currency through the browser. What you are mining here is called Monero and it is another crypto currency kind. Mining BTC on a VPS is absolutely pointless waste of resources and power. And then doing it through a browser... that is even worse.

Thats the thing i wish to know from an expert. because it heard it by many experts of minning. even mining is not allowed by many free vps providers. so beware to wash hand from your vps. it will be suspended. specially if you use maximum CPU continuously means you abuse VPS.

2nd thing i try to know about google chrome. i try to install it many times but failed.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
most if not all VPS provider forbid mining because it eat a lot of cpu usage . ithe profit isnt that good either espescially the difficulty keeps rising and your vps cpu probably cannot keep up .

for now mining is kinda not reccomended . maybe next time when there are profitable coin to mine that mining can be profit again .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Hmm maybe you are right @humanpuff69 ....
But if your VPS provider provides you a VPS for any thing which you can do...and also with some high spec(Great RAM) then we can do mining....
↑This Is my Opinion ↑→Others may differ ←
Terminal
+
(08-09-2018, 03:03 PM)Amresh Wrote: Hmm maybe you are right @humanpuff69 ....
But if your VPS provider provides you a VPS for any thing which you can do...and also with some high spec(Great RAM) then we can do mining....
↑This Is my Opinion ↑→Others may differ ←

A VPS provider will give you TOS and AUP to be agreed. So you will not bother other users (as VPS is a child of dedicated server, so you will share CPU and RAM to other user instead of having them yourself like when you have dedicated server).
If you have dedicated server, I would say, no one care if you want to mine. As you will never bother any other users, because the resource you have is yours.
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Hero^

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting