arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIUI 12 - Xiaomi Devices Update
Xiaomi phone users, did get the miui 12 update yet? If you got it then tell us some of its features.
I searched up on internet and i know that miui 12 is already in closed beta devices now.
Some features at MIUI 12
1. New icons and fonts
We all know that most of xiaomi updates changes the icons and fonts
2. Battery Bar
If you are an old xiaomi user at miui 8/9 you will know how the battery bar was bad because it wasn't displaying the percentage of battery in it but this was already fixed in miui 10 and miui 11, the new thing in the battery bar is its shape, its rectangular as shown in the picture here
[Image: ss1944_IMG_20200505_142559.jpg]
3. No more control center in notification bar!
Now if you swipe at maximum left in the screen you will get the notification and if you swipe in maximum right in the screen you will get control center which is similar to iPhone control center like in this picture
[Image: ss2270_Screenshot_2020-05-05-14-28-42-48...atsapp.png]
4. App drawer
Some xiaomi users had to install poco launcher to get this app drawer but with miui 12 its available for all devices!
5. Full Screen Mode
In the past we had full screen mode but this time there is a little difference that we got a bar at the end like home bar to swipe with it small time = home, 3 seconds swipe = recent apps, to go back you can swipe at any edge of screen
Whats what i know till now, if you got something else share it with us Smile
Xiaomi is so slow to update according to trend. that's why i switch to Huawei. and i love EMUI more then MIUI. at this time my phone is at EMUI 10v and all most all latest features and gestures inside. without ADs and light weight on RAM. The feature you discuss is so fr available in EMUI 4. but it is a good idea to discuss all of these. because with this discussion many members make a good decision to buy new brand.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I agree with you about the ads part because its very annoying even when you turn off recommendations you get ads
But MIUI 9 is not using much ram so i downgraded from MIUI 11 to MIUI 9
sorry. im too lazy to search.
Is MIUI possible in near future for Redmi note 4?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I searched for that before already and unfortunately its not available for Redmi Note 4, the only result i got is that it may be released with a custom rom like xiaomi.eu and etc but which custom rom i dont know.
Here you are the list of the supported devices: https://www.dealntech.com/miui-12-xiaomi-redmi-phones/
i have a question. Xiaomi is declared it self a rising brand of china to worldwide. and said that they have a quality name. but why they still always try to copy iPhone in sense of physical shape and MIUI interface themes. why? yet this time every new launched company try to create there own space in market with something different. even you look Infinix. they really admire me with next gen technology and high features in less price. and use there own Hummingbird XOS operation system powered by Android.
(05-10-2020, 11:03 AM)sagher Wrote: i have a question. Xiaomi is declared it self a rising brand of china to worldwide. and said that they have a quality name. but why they still always try to copy iPhone in sense of physical shape and MIUI interface themes. why? yet this time every new launched company try to create there own space in market with something different. even you look Infinix. they really admire me with next gen technology and high features in less price. and use there own Hummingbird XOS operation system powered by Android.

Probably because the most loved phone in China is Apple iphone. So probably Xiaomi is trying to cash into that market. I'm happy if that works for Xiaomi as if they do well, then their product stays alive and as high quality as it is for now. I think if I had a choice between iphone and Xiaomi I'd go for Xiaomi as at least you get Android and freedom vs Apple OS and restriction.

But having said that, I'm not a big supporter of iphone. I tried the phone out two years ago, and after android just got really irritated with its restrictions and controls forcing one to fork out extra funds for add ons. What really did it for me in the end was Apple's battery didn't last that long compared with my Xperia X and Samsung Galaxy S7 - like the difference was huge. At that time I tested Apple iPhone 6.

I'd be curious to know what the battery life of Xiaomi is vs Apple.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
This is my first time to use xiaomi on my current phone which is Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, I really agree with deanhills.
Android is better than the restricted iOS of apple, i dont think that i will be able to do half of my Android work on an Apple device.
But also i got a problem in my phone this month, idk is that because of my IPS screen or what but the words/texts/even google logo at gboard are appearing on screen even if im not using these apps, it appears like a small gadget that follows me everywhere in the screen and thats a problem in xiaomi screens.
I fixed it by installing an application called ghost screen, i left it 10 minutes and my screen got fixed Smile
I saw the global Mi 10 yesterday and it's still equipped with MIUI 11. It will be get the upgrade soon too.
Anyway since I'm not Xiaomi users, is MIUI 12 still have ads in it?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
i once use xiaomi and it is quit good enough to use but when i shifted to huawei i am keen fan of it. because of it's EMUI. i hate ADs in MIUI. and some battery issues which drain fast. Huawei provide much liter interface battery friendly. even in battery mode there are more usage mode like standard, performance mode, and energy saving. you can even more customize your priorities set apps to work on network. tight restrictions. even if you like to switch to new huawei mobile then huawei just provide a clone app which end to end transfer your all old phone data to new one. you never need to make separate backups. 5GB of cloud storage. huawei self account for all data backup like iphone. huawei health is more efficient and accurate. call and sms blocking system is awesome. themes updates available at daily basis as per trend. and most of them i never found in my old phone MI A1.
i just tell you one thing i never regret MI i just share my experience. and one thing i ever love of MI is they are still using IR sensor. and it's very useful.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-27-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting