arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is the same hype as in iPhone and iPad that runs in the vein of Macbook fans. It is a super costly laptop with absolutely no option to customize. Windows laptops are sold and much lower price for better specifications.
People just like to justify the money they spend on a Macbook with praising it. No wonder, when you spend so much money, you become mentally attached it.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

They justify the money they spend on macs because they need macs. You're one of the people who justify spending money on a windows laptop while praising it.

Linux laptops are cheaper with much better specifications than a laptop with preinstalled windows Wink

P.S. Not a mac user.
P.P.S. Mac OS is actually good. It defeats windows in security IMHO.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Some people buy MacBooks because of its brand, Apple. Apple has been here for a really long time, I remember my cousin having a MacBook and I admired it because no one else had it.
well there are almost no reason now because mac computer is not that good anyway espescially with removal of port and hard repairability

back then mac is known for its relability and also the stability of the os . but because of planned obsolecence they not really that reliable and most pc manafacture pc already reliable enough . if you dont know what planned obsolecence is basically it is to make the product easier to break or slowing it down so you will replace the device much frequently than you really need to . they do that because of money and profit . for the os nwodays you dont really need a mac to run a mac . there are a ways to install mac on normal pc . you can build a hackintosh and get more specs than a real mac and also you can costumize it . easy repairability and have all the port . hackintosh also is stable enough if you use the proper tools

and also most mac user are sort of enthusiastic because nowdays normal consumer will buy iphone instead of mac . and that enthusiastic will also think and i also see that a lot of ex mac user moving to pc or go hackintoshing because of this . apple also gimped the prosumer by releasing a trash can , removing the 17 inch macbook and more because they are more focused to normal consumer since the release of iphone

and apple also removed the most beloved feature of mac computer like magsafe . they recently removed it in 12 inch macbook and macbook pro also they removed the glowing logo . it actually look very cool and it distinguishes beetwen mac and normal pc but for no reason they remove it . and to be honest the new reflectife apple logo look not really good i much prefer the glowing logo
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(05-06-2017, 02:21 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well there are almost no reason now because mac computer is not that good anyway espescially with removal of port and hard repairability

back then mac is known for its relability and also the stability of the os . but because of planned obsolecence they not really that reliable and most pc manafacture pc already reliable enough . if you dont know what planned obsolecence is basically it is to make the product easier to break or slowing it down so you will replace the device much frequently than you really need to . they do that because of money and profit . for the os nwodays you dont really need a mac to run a mac . there are a ways to install mac on normal pc . you can build a hackintosh and get more specs than a real mac and also you can costumize it . easy repairability and have all the port . hackintosh also is stable enough if you use the proper tools

and also most mac user are sort of enthusiastic because nowdays normal consumer will buy iphone instead of mac . and that enthusiastic will also think and i also see that a lot of ex mac user moving to pc or go hackintoshing because of this . apple also gimped the prosumer by releasing a trash can , removing the 17 inch macbook and more because they are more focused to normal consumer since the release of iphone

and apple also removed the most beloved feature of mac computer like magsafe . they recently removed it in 12 inch macbook and macbook pro also they removed the glowing logo . it actually look very cool and it distinguishes beetwen mac and normal pc but for no reason they remove it . and to be honest the new reflectife apple logo look not really good i much prefer the glowing logo

Apple recently started to remove many features and it is quite sad to see that happening. I think Apple is aiming to provide modern computing for the end-users but at the same time they are removing important features like USB-ports, that is why I am still owning a 2015 model.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(09-03-2016, 04:20 AM)Conan Wrote: They justify the money they spend on macs because they need macs. You're one of the people who justify spending money on a windows laptop while praising it.

Linux laptops are cheaper with much better specifications than a laptop with preinstalled windows Wink

P.S. Not a mac user.
P.P.S. Mac OS is actually good. It defeats windows in security IMHO.

it doesnt . mac looks secure . yes i say its look because in reality is not really as secure as you think . mac have less virus because simply there are less people that using it . and because of that the virus maker target windows instead because they will get more victim . mac have virueses too . there are mac ransomware too even though it is not as widespread as wannacry . and you think linux is secure because it have the most less user . WRONG . there are countless of kernel exploit that do privillege escalation basically turning your user account into root . and in windows and mac it not happen very much and if you still dont believe just see how much defaced website that running linux . theres a lot . so linux isnt really that secure overall and mac too because THERE ARE NO SYSYTEM THAT SAFE

(05-17-2017, 04:29 AM)Golden Wrote: Apple recently started to remove many features and it is quite sad to see that happening. I think Apple is aiming to provide modern computing for the end-users but at the same time they are removing important features like USB-ports, that is why I am still owning a 2015 model.

yes . i dont think the modern is true . because what i thinking they want their product to more look like a fashion item rather than a functional computer . you can see that the 12 inch macbook look sexy and thin and also come with different color because they want to target that . but i dont really think that they remove usb c port for a fashion they remove it because they want to sell you dongles . and with that they can get more profit . its actually just like console you can do online without xboxlive or ps plus . with mac however you can plug your usb without a converter/dongle so it basically just same tactics that basically they want you to pay more and that is equal profit

i know you probably thinking . there are third party dongle . that is right but they still gonna get money because some people doesnt want third party . and also for iphone the 3rd party manafacture need to pay the royalty for the lightning port
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-05-2017, 09:12 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it doesnt . mac looks secure . yes i say its look because in reality is not really as secure as you think . mac have less virus because simply there are less people that using it . and because of that the virus maker target windows instead because they will get more victim . mac have virueses too . there are mac ransomware too even though it is not as widespread as wannacry . and you think linux is secure because it have the most less user . WRONG . there are countless of kernel exploit that do privillege escalation basically turning your user account into root . and in windows and mac it not happen very much and if you still dont believe just see how much defaced website that running linux . theres a lot . so linux isnt really that secure overall and mac too because THERE ARE NO SYSYTEM THAT SAFE

yes . i dont think the modern is true . because what i thinking they want their product to more look like a fashion item rather than a functional computer . you can see that the 12 inch macbook look sexy and thin and also come with different color because they want to target that . but i dont really think that they remove usb c port for a fashion they remove it because they want to sell you dongles . and with that they can get more profit . its actually just like console you can do online without xboxlive or ps plus . with mac however you can plug your usb without a converter/dongle so it basically just same tactics that basically they want you to pay more and that is equal profit

i know you probably thinking . there are third party dongle . that is right but they still gonna get money because some people doesnt want third party . and also for iphone the 3rd party manafacture need to pay the royalty for the lightning port

They are trying to make money for sure but many other companies are doing that these days. Removing CD/DVD ports while many companies sell games through CD/DVDs etc.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well , maybe apple asume that usb and CD/DVD ports is traditional ways to moving data . Because now we have cloud storage to moving data . So the apple remove this to reduce production costs xD . Just my opinion
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I don't like MacBooks because its very expensive and i like windows laptops because most of the apps work on it and because i have some knowledge at windows laptop and maybe i can fix the something which is related with windows settings
I really like Apple products because they have top-notch quality.
But unfortunately in my country their products are very expensive, so I can't afford to buy a MBP.
Luckily Xiaomi made their own Macbook Pro clone with much reasonable price.
I the following years I'm planing to replace my old notebook and I think it will Xiaomi.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting