arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People prefer Apple products just for show off, security and simplicity. Unless the specs of those stuff are garbsge.
(06-10-2018, 07:30 PM)adgod Wrote: People prefer Apple products just for show off, security and simplicity. Unless the specs of those stuff are garbsge.

In the case of my family it's simplicity and security first.  Show off not so much, but I think there must be a "good feel" component in owning Apple products.  My brother in law who is an ophthalmologist likes his Apple watch for keeping track of his appointments on the job and since the sync part of all of the products work so well together he has the latest iphone and MacBook - the whole shebang.  And he loves the products.  My sister who is a graphics artist is also an Apple fan.  She's one of those A type personalities who does very detailed research of everything and her iPhone with its apps works best for it.  Guess it's not all for show off.  It works very well for professionals.  Her husband on the other hand, who is a programmer, prefers Samsung Note phones.  Swears by it.  Guess since he's a programmer he has a different mindset and android is more attractive for him maybe. I admire Apple from afar, so far it's always been outside my budget.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
The problem with Windows Laptops is that it runs windows, which disqualifies them to do work on. I want my Laptop to work when I open it up and get my work done, which is how I earn my money. Windows gets in the way of that. A few hundred bucks more every few years is nothing compared with the pain that you buy with windows.

That being said, the new MacBooks look really bad, I am using my 2015 one as long as I can.
(06-11-2018, 02:20 PM)deanhills Wrote: In the case of my family it's simplicity and security first.  Show off not so much, but I think there must be a "good feel" component in owning Apple products.  My brother in law who is an ophthalmologist likes his Apple watch for keeping track of his appointments on the job and since the sync part of all of the products work so well together he has the latest iphone and MacBook - the whole shebang.  And he loves the products.  My sister who is a graphics artist is also an Apple fan.  She's one of those A type personalities who does very detailed research of everything and her iPhone with its apps works best for it.  Guess it's not all for show off.  It works very well for professionals.  Her husband on the other hand, who is a programmer, prefers Samsung Note phones.  Swears by it.  Guess since he's a programmer he has a different mindset and android is more attractive for him maybe. I admire Apple from afar, so far it's always been outside my budget.

Yep that's what I tried to mean. Apple mostly works for professionals. My father is a Apple developer so he has to to use MacBook and iPhone to Keep up to date with the latest firmware. For me personally I don't actually prefer Apple products other than their security features. Other than that I'm good with my windows desktop for my purpose.
(06-11-2018, 03:45 PM)Hagmui Wrote: The problem with Windows Laptops is that it runs windows, which disqualifies them to do work on. I want my Laptop to work when I open it up and get my work done, which is how I earn my money. Windows gets in the way of that. A few hundred bucks more every few years is nothing compared with the pain that you buy with windows.

That being said, the new MacBooks look really bad, I am using my 2015 one as long as I can.

They don't look bad. They just constantly the design every year to keep profits in. I think their design was good, that touchscreen thingy is a waste for me.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting