arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Monthly post counter problem
(02-20-2019, 01:22 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: I too see some issues with this feature,  even posting in hardware section the posts didn't count, I see lazy admin counter may be correct, because today morning I saw 9 posts as number of post in my postbit, but seeing deanhills post and snapshot of lazyadmin I completed 10 psts on 17th. Is there any old working post counter using the post counter script?
As previously mentioned @Littlemaster, it's very easy to count your posts by doing it manually.  If there is a borderline situation my job is to count all of the posts manually.  The post counters are only there for general guidelines.  So if in doubt, count your posts manually. When I counted your posts manually, I found 15 posts - and subtracted one that was made in the Private support forum for a total of 14 posts to date.

Remember that posts that have been made in the Forums below are subtracted from the post total:
  • Private support forum
  • Private VPS Request forum
  • Spam/test forum
  • Introduction forum

Also a gentle reminder to every one who haven't completed their posts for February yet.  February is a short month.  There are only 8 days left until the end of the month to make all of your posts for February.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Huh, I see that's why my post wasn't updating. Thanks @deanhills & @Dynamo for clearing the situation up and filling in whichever forum doesn't count Smile Appreciate it.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Since the inquiry has been answered in depth and to avoid spam posts from being made, the thread has been closed.

If the author wants the thread to be re-opened please PM me.
Terminal
Below is a screenshot of the posts that have been made up to 25 February 2019 (today).  BUT, please count your posts manually as well, as this record may not be 100% perfect (however Dynamo says it's 99.98% - so that's pretty close  Cool ).

For those who have already made their number of posts thank you for making those.  For those who still have to make their quota, please note last day of posts is 28 February.  Only 3 days to go.  

Unless someone wants this thread re-opened, I'm keeping it closed to avoid spam posts from being made.  If you want it re-opened for a good reason please PM me.

[Image: sR4bt1o.png]
Terminal
Here is a post counter (@Dynamo's script) for today's date - Wednesday, 27 February 7:30 a.m. GMT.

[Image: jpX85p0.png]
Terminal
Photo 
Following is an update on number of posts that have been made.  Wed 27 Feb at 8 pm.  

[Image: TJ7oNtq.png]
Terminal
Please refer to VPS Holder Post Count for February for up to date record of posts.  Please note that the thread can only be viewed by VPS Holders and Staff.
Terminal
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting