arrow_upward

Most of you at FreeVPS.us might have seen the Alert system. It works really great and would be nice to have here.
Yeah, it let us know all about us, who quoted us, who change rep and many other. My vote goes to yes it should be installed Smile
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
yes mybb alerts plugin is good option. also my vote goes to mybb alerts plugin. what u think dynamo ?
Can it show when we receive a PM? It's really sucks to go into Private Message to see if we got any PM.
(10-06-2015, 12:43 PM)Spank! Wrote: Can it show when we receive a PM? It's really sucks to go into Private Message to see if we got any PM.

I am getting private message notification at the top of the board whenever a user send me pm. you not getting it ?
(10-06-2015, 01:04 PM)KBStorm Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 12:43 PM)Spank! Wrote: Can it show when we receive a PM? It's really sucks to go into Private Message to see if we got any PM.

I am getting private message notification at the top of the board whenever a user send me pm. you not getting it ?

Well I think I wasn't online when I'm receiving a PM.
but is it possible to make it like this? Where it shows how many PM's you have without clicking it?

[Image: XYS0b5k.png]
currently i am shifting This forum from one place to other,so i won't be able to put that plugin now but sure in future (when i done with shifting)
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: deanhills
10-10-2015, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Crypt-K

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting