Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mybb forum support
Well Hello guys..
i really need your help..
i've problems in my forum (mybb)..
recently i've changed my forum domain+hosting
but before i do that i've back up my files from old host.. and i upload it to the new host..
i found few problems like SQL Error(mybb db+pw  were wrong.. anyway i fix them)..
but now i cant login in ACP..
i've just edit settings.php but when i do that i can login to AdminCP..
but Users cant log out from forum..
my forum link: forums.cod-ghosts.ga

pls help me

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

You are using a paid mybb theme can you share a receipt of purchase to verify you are using a legal copy of theme, and you have permission to remove developer's copyright.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
So before you edited the settings page users could log out ? Maybe these 2 things are not connected. Can you log out without a problem ? Is this just one member or the whole forum ? did you try to log out using a test account ?

Im having a similar problem because I have forgotten the PIN of old inactive forum. I think you can change it from configure.php.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-09-2017, 04:02 AM)TrK Wrote: You are using a paid mybb theme can you share a receipt of purchase to verify you are using a legal copy of theme, and you have permission to remove developer's copyright.
Well, without lie.. i got it from friend.. and he said it's my theme, and didnt know it's a paid one..
then i've to remove it ??

(05-09-2017, 06:55 AM)xdude Wrote: So before you edited the settings page users could log out ? Maybe these 2 things are not connected. Can you log out without a problem ? Is this just one member or the whole forum ? did you try to log out using a test account ?

Im having a similar problem because I have forgotten the PIN of old inactive forum. I think you can change it from configure.php.
Well,
if i edit settings.php i can login to ACP (without problems) but cant login/logout as a User/Member..
if i go to ACP>>Settings>>Save..
i can login/logout as User/Member.. but cant login/logout as admin(ACP)

About Configure.php where i can find that ? inc ? right ?

no one know solution ?
i need your help guys Sad.. help me asap please

Yes.

inc/config.php

But that can't be the case. I was just telling you to change the PIN.

But Im confused about your problem. Since you had some errors I think it's better try re-uploading the script and see if it fix the problem. It won't be fixed if it something to do with DB though. See if you forum members can login and logout without a problem. If they can then problem might be in your PC>

(05-11-2017, 06:22 AM)xdude Wrote: Yes.

inc/config.php

But that can't be the case. I was just telling you to change the PIN.

But Im confused about your problem. Since you had some errors I think it's better try re-uploading the script and see if it fix the problem. It won't be fixed if it something to do with DB though. See if you forum members can login and logout without a problem. If they can then problem might be in your PC>

Well..
i've already do that
i re-upload script 5 times..
but i'll tell you the problem
my members can login/log out wirhout problems if i let the old edit(without changing Domain Cookie..)
but after i change domain Cookie.. no one can login/logout.. expect ACP..
if i send you forum detalis(mysql ftp detalis etc)
can you fix it ?

If you can't fix and solve the problem, maybe the best way is to start from the beginning, then check every steps you've doing to make sure your doing it right.
(05-11-2017, 01:53 PM)Vuluts Wrote: If you can't fix and solve the problem, maybe the best way is to start from the beginning, then check every steps you've doing to make sure your doing it right.

i wont lose +80 registered account..
maybe some one can help me ?

Didn't you try the myBB official forum ? There were you can find all myBB experts. If they can't find you a solution then nobody can do it.

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting