arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO-IP Tutorial.
Hi! Big Grin, Hehe... This Tutorial Just for Game Server IP. Big Grin, But You also can use it for your VPS IP :Big Grin
Before we Start, You also need NO-IP Account. You can Register Here

What is No-IP?, NO-IP is just DNS solution makes it easy to remote access any internet connected device.
Its mean, You can Hide your Server Game IP with NO-IP Domain. Anyway, NO-IP is Domain Tho. (LOL).

Tutorial? :Big Grin~~
• First, You need goto Official No-IP Site. (http://www.noip.com/)
• On Homepage, You also insert your Hostname. then Register / Sign up.
• (Note): if you're New?, You just insert your Email, Username, & Password. then Click "Create my Free Account".
• If you are Already Registred?, You should Open this Link: (https://my.noip.com/)

• Now, on Index, You should See Panel "Quick Add". You just Insert your Hostname & Select Domain.
• Then Click "+ More Records", If you Clicked New Panel should Appear.
• Now, Replace Original IPv4 Address with your Game Server IP!. (Note: Only IP Without Port).
• Then Click Add hostname.

• Now Test your NOIP Address. (Try to Join your Server with your NOIP Address.)
If its Worked?, Just Have Fun :Big Grin.

Remember!. You should add Port at End Domain. Like this: " [YourHostname].zapto.com:[port] " (Zapto.com) is only Example.

My NO-IP Address: cloudmc.sytes.net:40516 | Minecraft Server. (Still Maintenance O_O)

Well, This is end of Tutorial Big Grin, i'm Sorry if my Tutorial is not Understand ._. Also, My English is Bad tho.
Cyaa~
-SzX-

[Image: postcount.php?userid=342]
No ip is indeed to hide your ip.
But when you use tracer tools it will be revealed.
Unless you using such software that fakes it.
(07-18-2016, 07:55 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: No ip is indeed to hide your ip.

Hmm.. Yea.. i mean.. its not like "NO-IP Can Hide your IP!", its not like that. But NO-IP can be Alternative Domain / Hostname for your Game Server IP ._.
-SzX-

It doesn't hide your IP. It just gives a "nickname".
The games that support domain names as "IP" resolve it to the IP address behind that domain name so it's pretty useless. (Only purpose is that it's easier to remember)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(07-20-2016, 02:28 PM)Conan Wrote:

The games that support domain names as "IP" resolve it to the IP address behind that domain name so it's pretty useless. (Only purpose is that it's easier to remember)

i know.
"No ip is indeed to hide your ip." was more sarcastic
Well, I actually kinda miss the functionality of dynamically updating the IP addresses. That's why some people use No-IP.com instead of a DNS service like CloudFlare (although they have cache services too).

About the IP-hiding thing: I think a TCP proxy will be the only way to actually hide your IP.
(07-20-2016, 08:19 PM)RickB Wrote: About the IP-hiding thing: I think a TCP proxy will be the only way to actually hide your IP.

Yep also what i said in the easy way.
Soo, Sorry for my Bad Tutorial LOL. Cry.. i just share it ._.
-SzX-

I think the most important uses of "No IP" service is perfect for dynamic IP address, which we know that Dynamic IP can change at any time. so by using this service, we can give "nickname" As Conan Said. without worry about our ip Changed
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(07-20-2016, 02:47 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 02:28 PM)Conan Wrote:

i know.
"No ip is indeed to hide your ip." was more sarcastic

That doesn't sound sarcastic at all.

(07-20-2016, 08:22 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 08:19 PM)RickB Wrote: About the IP-hiding thing: I think a TCP proxy will be the only way to actually hide your IP.

Yep also what i said in the easy way.

Faking != Proxying
That isn't what you meant. Just saying.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting