arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nationserver.us free vps server (post to host)
(08-24-2016, 04:18 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 03:29 PM)Lampard Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 09:50 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: The tos of whmcs.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/commen...ent_893721

The place where i came to casper site(nationservers):
https://lowendtalk.com/profile/activity/19459/casper253

Its some years ago so you dont have to count this on his activety. I do see hes trying i think.
Im just wrongly introduced to him.

Its already long time now when he did it, we cannot say that he is still doing these type of things...

I said it too. But he have done things like supermario on subnetweb. He stopped i hope. So i hope he is forgiven.

I found out that vpses are not sponsored by casper but by third party providers (sponsors). He dont list where it comes from.

Prety bad actualy.
But his choice and his team.

Donyou have proof?
As far as I remember he just buys VPSs from providers. Not asking providers to sponsor them.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
One of his admin told me on shoutbox
(08-27-2016, 09:57 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: One of his admin told me on shoutbox

The admins don't know anything, i just don't like their admins because they don't do anything, their forum needs better admin, and less admins.
Ow then their talking shit.
I doubt they have real access to the panels and such things.
Back in 2014 I think, I have access to them and it's a clear proof that he bought those. (Only 2 sponsors are there before. GoodHosting.co and a ukranian vps company. That was back in my time as an admin)
I don't know what's the case now but I doubt the VPS would last a month if they just take credit from sponsors.
(08-28-2016, 05:13 AM)Lampard Wrote:

The admins don't know anything, i just don't like their admins because they don't do anything, their forum needs better admin, and less admins.

This is true.
If the activity is pretty high I would've went and volunteered to be one. (I'm too busy tho. I didn't even give it a try at fvps opened up applications)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(08-28-2016, 05:13 AM)Lampard Wrote: The admins don't know anything, i just don't like their admins because they don't do anything, their forum needs better admin, and less admins.
Wrong what you know admins dont know anything dont talk when you dont know about something.
jeez, is it really that easy to start a "post to host" forum website?
(10-09-2016, 08:16 AM)Decent12 Wrote: Wrong what you know admins dont know anything dont talk when you dont know about something.

Of course you are an admin there and you are supporting them, they are making everyone admin, who does not even know anything about VPS or forums. The reason their forum is inactive, recruiting alot of admins, so more admins than users.
(10-09-2016, 11:32 AM)Lampard Wrote: Of course you are an admin there and you are supporting them, they are making everyone admin, who does not even know anything about VPS or forums. The reason their forum is inactive, recruiting alot of admins, so more admins than users.
Nope you are still wrong i am telling truth not supporting you said there admins dont know anything did you know anything about us.
BRO Think before Speak
That forum needs active members, doesn't matter as admins or mods or just regular members. I think it's fine to have 10 admins if they all post at least 10 post/topics each day. They will able to keep forum active and then all new members would tag alone. One of the most important things is Owner has to be active daily in his/her forum. If not things go side ways every fast.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting