arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Best Video Converter
I use handbrake for most video convert task , it have the most efficient engine to do the co pression and it is also kinda fast on slow computer . But it only support mp4 and mkv so if you want to convert to uncommon format this isnt an option but for normal conversion it is the best software
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I use DvdFab for a video converter on my Computer!
I Think More About Quality and Compressed Size in it!
So I think DvdFab is the best way! Because it supports x265
Terminal
Solo Developer
I found a best one with the name of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate 10.4.3.198. and i got a patch for it. wow. nice and good to work on it. you can also try it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(04-01-2019, 12:25 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I use DvdFab for a video converter on my Computer!
I Think More About Quality and Compressed Size in it!
So I think DvdFab is the best way! Because it supports x265
dvdfab isnt the only connverter that have x265 support . Most newer version of converter have h265 hevc support . for me handbrake have the best quality and smallest size , it also support h265 but i use the h264 most of the time due to i still used to old codec
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I really rely on Handbrake these days now more than FFMPEG. It's has a simple to understand GUI and more options while reducing the size and better quality videos.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I have not yet used handbrake, does it has video and audio mixing option?
Which software is best for adding animations to the video?
I used FFMPEF and mencoder for conversion.

Thank you  Sweet

(04-29-2019, 02:54 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: I have not yet used handbrake,  does it has video and audio mixing option?
Which software is best for adding animations to the video?
I used FFMPEF and mencoder for conversion.

Handbrake is a tool for video and audio encoding / conversion. You can mix audio with Handbrake if you mean tasks such as changing audio format (e.g. DTS to AC3), changing amount of audio channels (e.g. AC3 5.1 to AC3 2.0) and modifying the audio bitrate (e.g. DTS 1536 Kbps to DTS 640 Kbps) or similar tasks. For this purpose Handbrake comes equiped with some audio mix plugins such as Dolby Pro Logic and others.

If you however mean audio mixing tasks such as changing pitch, adding/removing bass, adding effects or similar. The answer is a no. For this purpose should look at tools like Audacity and other audio editing software. After all this thread is only about encoding/conversion.

And for your second question. Uhm. Actually you seem to be looking for video and audio editing software, right?

A few I know are below.

Paid (multiple OS):
- Sony Vegas Pro (Paid)
- Adobe Premier (Paid)

Free/Paid Mac only:
- FinalCut Pro (Mac only)
- iMovie (Mac only)

Freeware (multiple OS):
- OpenShot (Free)
- ShortCut (Free)
- Lightworks (Free)
- DaVinci Resolve (Free)
- VSDC Free Video Editor (Free)

Slightly going offtopic with the video / audio editing software.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Thank you for such an explanation, I checked out for handbrake for Windows 32bit, but it seems only 64 bit version is available for download, my Windows system type is 32-bit OS, x64-based processor. Can I try this 64 bit version?

Thank you  Sweet

@Littlemaster

You can get the latest 32 Bit version here: https://filehippo.com/download_handbrake_32/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
What can i say your choose is Handbrake as i tryed while i was youtuber it is the best thing that happen for me. first of all i have issues with my internet connections it is too slow and not effective. while using handbrake it reduce the video size and keep the quality. so you can upload it fast and you don't need to wait much.

https://handbrake.fr/
Watch this beauty till the end..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Last Post: aegisrox
02-13-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting