arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Giveaway Manager
Hello guys,
I would like to announce that we would be having @deanhills as our new Giveaway Manager  Party
So congratulations @deanhills, hope you go a great job for rest of us in future.
Since 40th Giveaway has already been started, Which means he would not be conducting the current Giveaway and would be done by me.
He will start conducting the Giveaway soon.

Hope everyone is happy with him.

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Great to hear, goodluck @deanhills !

I hope you'll be able to conduct your job very well
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Such a great decision @deanhills he deserve that, he is greatest users of Post4VPS and since perryoo11 is inactive due to his life/personal issues @deanhills is only choice for Post4VPS to be next giveaway manager.

Good luck my buddy.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow! What a great decision!
But i thought that u are going to make applications for that
thats a great decision. im very happy for him. congratulations man ! im totally sure you will do a great job while you are at it.

yeeeey
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Thanks very much guys. I had some basic training today and I'm completely blown away by how well organised the Giveaway process already is - thanks to the owner and some very able Admin and Staff who must have invested hours of their spare time to create the systems that are already there and very efficient.  I have a very tall order to follow in their foot steps.  

I'm sure there are many members here who are technically more advanced than I am and some of you I'm sure could be excellent Giveaway Managers.  However the main challenge that the owner and I discussed at the time when he asked whether I could be available to help, is one of time management.  Time management of the Giveaway Process has been a major issue at both Freevps.us and at post4vps.  I'm hoping to find a way from an administrative point of view that could help make the time management easier and less painful to bear. Not sure whether I can accomplish this, but will try my very best.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(01-07-2019, 07:04 PM)deanhills Wrote: Time management of the Giveaway Process has been a major issue at both Freevps.us and at post4vps.  I'm hoping to find a way from an administrative point of view that could help make the time management easier and less painful to bear. Not sure whether I can accomplish this, but will try my very best.

About the time management, I suggest the admins may try automating the giveaway processes.

This should be the best way that can help reduce the workloads of giveaway managers.

Anyway, congrats for your new position and I wish you enjoy working for this forum here. Smile

Great decision, currently he is one of the most active member of this community. I hope he can help the community grow, I have no doubt on his talent, great genius.

Thank you  Sweet

Congrats @deanhills ! That's a well deserved post ! He has been probably the most active member here since he has signed up for Post4vps. Plus has been around nearly everyday. This makes him perfect Give away manager! This will take the load off from other staff members and I'm sure now we will able to see Give Aways happen in timely manner since now we have enough staff members to take care of it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Good Decesion.The one of most active and experienced person at the community.As the our community team mates were very busy.It is a good decesion to hire a giveaway manager.
Best of lucks @deanhills.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
06-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting