arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OAK OS by HUAWEI
Data is like the oil of digital age and no one is willing to let it go without a fight. What troubles me is how they are frequently locking their horns over both digital/online and offline oil fields. I do hope it does not get too bad and we see another world war.

what china is doing in the south china sea is worrying.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I didn't test it but do you think that this OS will be loved or will be ignored like Nokia Microsoft Phone?
(06-21-2019, 08:36 AM)rudra Wrote: Data is like the oil of digital age and no one is willing to let it go without a fight. What troubles me is how they are frequently locking their horns over both digital/online and offline oil fields. I do hope it does not get too bad and we see another world war.

what china is doing in the south china sea is worrying.
Well China has always been at war with the West. Ever since WWII it has had a very aggressive global policy of taking over the world economy. All our products have been ruined by cheap products that have been mass produced replacing products that are more expensive and causing many producers to fail - total upset of the world markets as only way the big manufacturers could compete was to get their products to be manufactured in China so they could lower their prices. You're seeing this Chinese colonialism in Africa at the moment. A few big business men visit the country and look for opportunities to expand and to buy their way into the markets, then bring hundreds of Chinese to settle and take over as many industries as they can aggressively competing on price and cheap products and services, undercutting your quality competitors. There has to be a balance and unfortunately previous administrations in the US have been just too happy to open their doors to Chinese investment/expansion into the US economy and provide China with the most favourable rates. Making the US economy vulnerable. So Trump is just working against that. And high time too. Trump's trying to reset the balance in the world economy power. Fortunately both countries need one another. The US has a huge debt with China and China needs to be repaid. Trump is just more strict with setting the terms of negotiation around the repayment - like acting much more fearless than previous administrations have - no more favourable special rates and terms and penalties where penalties are needed. Business first. I don't particularly like Trump but one thing is for sure - for him it's always the US first.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills
thanks. Those were nice points. I agree on a lot of points with you but,

I don't claim to have much knowledge in macroeconomics and all that goes with it. But This much I can say. US is not burdened by huge debt to China.

US Dollar is like todays gold standard all over the world. Countries use it as reserve. So rather it is China that is locked with the fate of US economy by that investment and US is under no pressure to repay. Actually such debts are never repayed like that if I am not too wrong.

Only Journos with not much knowledge of money flow and a wish to sensationalise everything write articles like that.

You see, even I am not clear on the dynamics of the flow. But this much is incontrovertible that US economy is quite well and under no impending doom owing to that debt to china. Rather it has huge burgaining power over china and if china tries to shake that debt down from its own shoulder, it will lose a substantial portion of its national treasury while doing that and America won't even have to blink before others cheerfully pick up those glittering gold coins (papers of debt) that china throws away to call in cash. Huge cash call in for thise papers will mean dumping those in the market. Sudden big supply means price fall. Means china loses money. But other countries happily picks up those. And US wont even roll in bed while sleeping.

I will point you to better explanatory articles by experts when I find them. promise...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(06-21-2019, 12:43 AM)Kururin Wrote: Well I personally don't really care, as long there is competition it will be better for all consumers. I now have a iPhone Tongue

Apple users just fit their iPhones everywhere xD

Anyways yeah, competition is good and always forces companies to favor for the consumer instead of increasing their own profits every year, We are looking at a similar with Intel and AMD since Intel finally accepted defeat and decreased CPU Prices by upto 15%.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-22-2019, 01:14 PM)Honey Wrote: Apple users just fit their iPhones everywhere xD

Anyways yeah, competition is good and always forces companies to favor for the consumer instead of increasing their own profits every year, We are looking at a similar with Intel and AMD since Intel finally accepted defeat and decreased CPU Prices by upto 15%.

Hey! I used Android for 3 years now but since my OnePlus 3T camera died on me, I had to get Apple since the iOS ecosystem have better intregration than Android. I can literally do the same shit I can do on my Mac and continue on my iPhone.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
@tryp4vps yes you are right but most people do ever like to install and update apps through google play. and they never use any other app store even i see samsung users never use samsung official apps store to download apps specially social apps. they only check it out for new themes and wallpapers. go to other ways instead of Gplay is quit hard for new users. just like amazon store, apptoide etc..
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(06-24-2019, 05:20 AM)sagher Wrote: @tryp4vps yes you are right but most people do ever like to install and update apps through google play. and they never use any other app store.....

Personally I do not mind missing of Google Play in Huawei phones.

In fact, I have already uninstalled Google Play in my little Android, even that I am not currently using Huawei phone.

Google Play Store runs automatic updates almost every day in the background. This was making my phone battery ran out quickly, consumed my mobile data quota, and also slowing down my phone.

(06-25-2019, 04:59 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Google Play Store runs automatic updates almost every day in the background. This was making my phone battery ran out quickly, consumed my mobile data quota, and also slowing down my phone.
Aha. I need to check up on that as well. I disabled notifications for e-mails as my phone was hammered with those and at night my whole room was illuminated with notification lights. But I didn't think of Google Play Store which is being renewed almost daily when my phone gets to a WiFi system.

If I disabled Google Play - will that effect my whatsapp?

Agreed. The fact Google Play is not on a device like for Huawei would make it more attractive for me. I also don't own a Huawei but it has a great battery record, so will look into it as an option if I should need to change my hardware in the future.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-27-2019, 06:45 AM)deanhills Wrote: If I disabled Google Play - will that effect my whatsapp?

The usage of Whatsapp is not affected and it can run normally without Google Play.

As you may know, Whatsapp does force users to upgrade to new version every few months. This is the only time you may need to re-enable the Google Play Store for a short while for the Whatsapp installation, and then disable it again after the installation is completed.

Alternatively, you can download the official apk file from Whatsapp's website directly and install it manually. This is the way I am doing.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting