arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P4V (1000 Members!)
Yay 1000 members!!! The administrators here should really put up a celebration for everyone to enjoy!!! Smile
Really thanks for informing this youssef its really good thing to see our beloved forum reached 1000 members hope this site will never down and get more sponsors and members
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Glad to see Post4VPS already hit the 1000 members milestone.

Seems like the main reason for the rise is due to the closure of freevps, as I see many old freevps members has moved here since then.

Of course the great jobs done by our admins is also an important factor. Anyway, congrats to the whole Post4VPS team for this huge achievement!

Congratulations From me Heart
Finally our Community got 1000 members registered.
Soon we will achieve all Missions! Big Grin
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
(06-30-2018, 04:12 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Glad to see Post4VPS already hit the 1000 members milestone.

Seems like the main reason for the rise is due to the closure of freevps, as I see many old freevps members has moved here since then.

Of course the great jobs done by our admins is also an important factor. Anyway, congrats to the whole Post4VPS team for this huge achievement!

Gigarank has also closed their VPS services and is starting to die. While it is sad to see this community shrink down, I am also excited to see my new home here thrive.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
Post4VPS is growing and it is becoming more active than ever. I am looking forward when it hits 10000 members milestone.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting