arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUBG Banned in Pakistan
Hello everyone!
In the morning PUBG mobile, PUBG Lite and PUBG PC just got temporarily banned in Pakistan. In a city there was a case where a teenager killed himself because of the game because he was losing or something i'm not sure what the news was. PUBG Mobile is pretty famous now in Pakistan, Even Pakistani Servers for PUBG Mobile launched, This has never happened before! There are alots of cases of suicide because of PUBG. My question is that, I'm playing counter-strike for over 12 years, Semi-professionally, Casually, I almost had 16K hours in CS 1.6. 

My points are.

1. PUBG is rated 16+. I'm not blaming but if you see your brother playing PUBG for 16 or 17 hours straight how would you feel? Aren't you gonna do something about it? I have seen children of age 9 or 10 maximum playing PUBG and they have personal mobiles i'm not sure who to blame even. Sometimes, I even play CSGO for maybe even 13 hours and even i know what pressure is and what stress is at professional level. 

2. PUBG is now a growing title in Pakistan, Many tournaments are being hosted and even RedBull hosted a tournament and it was going well. The last tournament was of 7000$. It's have a good scene in eSport scene in Pakistan. Yet they banned it

3. You have to register VPN now! You cannot use an un-registered VPN in pakistan, VPN are being blocked, which is pretty weeird, but people are now buying Paid VPN to bypass.

I want your reviews and little bit of opinions on this matter!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Well, it's a foolish decision. I also play PUBG Mobile, I waste 3 or 4 hours daily for PUBGM. I lose daily but never got depressed. Never did any foolish thing because I know the importance of these things. My life, android, and all other devices are very important to me, why would I break them? I know that it is a conspiracy to ban PUBG. Most of you know about the young generation wars at TikTok. Almost 20 or more people had have been killed because of TikTok wars. Also, TikTok challenges have killed many people not even in Pakistan but in other countries as well. Why they do not ban TikTok? Most of the TikTok videos are made by girls in a bad way that is completely against Islam. Why? Why they do not ban Tiktok? Banning PUBG is nonsense. There are a lot of questions to do. How do they know that those teenagers suicided? Maybe the case is different. Did they tell that they are dying because of PUBG? I don't know what is going on.
Games are made for chill and timepass. They do not let us bore. I always feel happy to play.

So let's talk about VPN. There are a lot of free VPNs available. Last night I have downloaded a free VPN from Google Play and is working very well. I don't think, we need to purchase a premium one for it. A very famous VPN hotspot shield is providing free 500MBs daily which is enough for playing PUBG. There is a bunch of free VPNs available. I had used VyperVPN in the past which is very fast. But that is limited too.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
That's ridiculous, banning a game because one guy killed him selves? What are the odds, like Million to 1? Should ban knives since people use those to murder others. Stupid people are always out there. Smoking kills so many people and nobody cares about that. xD What they should do is double-check the sutabiliiy of these dicision makers. That would do more damage and one dead guy.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lol @xdude

so true. People kill other people more often than that. so may be they should ban people including themselves. ha ha ha.

but I'm against such games and also against tiktok type apps. im also against massive advertising and most family drama serials and reality shows. i believe acting should be an art form and practised as such. just like painting or singing. not as an endeavour to earn money by exciting viewers sexually or otherwise. ( but I'm not going to go on a campaign to convince others. cause i believe in personal freedom ).

for games and such, i think young people ( their parents should help) should be more careful in deciding what are their priorities in life. there is always going to be bad and attractive things as distractions. that's the very reason why so few, among even those with potential, succeed. though i also think that no player is going to accomplish much else if they play hours every day. apart from becoming a professional player. so may be we should have a culture to handle this just like we do real games. but i used to see many young people playing cricket all day and yet never taking it seriously to make it big as professionals. so i guess this goes on in the digital game world too. play a lot just for fun and lose precious time.

here i would like to mention that i have no issues with girls wearing anything they like or even nothing (no issues with nudists or exhibitionists ). I can say from my own thinking and experience that everyone should have the power to control their own urges. having urge is not bad. but acting on it and then claiming that one should not be blamed cause the other side was wearing provocative dress is for cowards and spineless people. it is like thinking 'i thought she wanted me cause she smiled at me and talks nicely to me so often'. they went to date with me once does not mean they are attached or owned by me or something. weird backwards conservative mentality. they are humans and let their modesty be their own concern.

we sometimes see some people in life who interact with us so badly that we might think that such people should be killed and feel the urge too. that does not mean killing should be ok because other side provoked the feeling somehow.

girls should have all the power to control their own destinies just like us boys. they are not here for our pleasure or making families with us.

also these religious people and their nonsense...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Well not only in Pakistan in India also many teens go died due to pubg mobile game there was another case in India in which bother brother are playing pubgmobile when elder brother ignore to give mobile to younger brother younger brother jump from the building all due to pubg mobile ,another case of pubgmobile is 1 adult got died due to brain disorder,his brain got died due to long hours of pubg gaming India ban all 59 China apps but ignored pubg I don't know why I guess modi also playing pubg when he got bored lol .wish pubg also got in India permanently will be good future for teens

Codmobile is faar better then pubg mobile I played both pubg and codmobile but while playing pubg I haves faced many brain pains but when I play codmobile I never faced any brain pains or eye issues so there is something in pubg at last I left pubg gaming forever
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Here we go again with things getting blocked/banned {sigh}

First and foremost, everything I said in my post on the India banning chinese apps thread applies here as well... so please go read that first (not going to say it again as I have already said it many times).

Secondly, the fact that a game has to reach to this level where it’s actually a threat to people’s wellbeing is just sad. You’d be surprised at how many people take such games way too seriously. Leading them to commit irresponsible and sometimes dangerous actions if things don’t go the way they want to it (such as losing a game, not being allowed to play, etc...).

Thirdly, I absolutely HATE said games such as Fortnite and PUBG where you’re really not even working towards anything... not even a proper storyline... you’re just playing for the sake of scoring more in-game currencies and levels... potentially wasting money to aid in that process (dont get me started on the pay-to-win games). And in honesty, those games are just one big scam in my opinion.

Thirdly, banning the games causing trouble isn’t a good solution. What should’ve been done is first and foremost proper parenting. Parents should raise their children to be able to efficiently differentiate between what’s real and what’s not... along with being able to differentiate from the right and wrong... combined with educating them on what’s considered as too much. Had this have been done, children (and even adults!) would know where to stop when playing said games, and would be completely responsible when doing so. And this doesn’t apply to games only... but rather real life situations... banning games does not replace good parenting.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(07-02-2020, 07:01 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Here we go again with things getting blocked/banned {sigh}

First and foremost, everything I said in my post on the India banning chinese apps thread applies here as well... so please go read that first (not going to say it again as I have already said it many times).

Secondly, the fact that a game has to reach to this level where it’s actually a threat to people’s wellbeing is just sad. You’d be surprised at how many people take such games way too seriously. Leading them to commit irresponsible and sometimes dangerous actions if things don’t go the way they want to it (such as losing a game, not being allowed to play, etc...).

Thirdly, I absolutely HATE said games such as Fortnite and PUBG where you’re really not even working towards anything... not even a proper storyline... you’re just playing for the sake of scoring more in-game currencies and levels... potentially wasting money to aid in that process (dont get me started on the pay-to-win games). And in honesty, those games are just one big scam in my opinion.

Thirdly, banning the games causing trouble isn’t a good solution. What should’ve been done is first and foremost proper parenting. Parents should raise their children to be able to efficiently differentiate between what’s real and what’s not... along with being able to differentiate from the right and wrong... combined with educating them on what’s considered as too much. Had this have been done, children (and even adults!) would know where to stop when playing said games, and would be completely responsible when doing so. And this doesn’t apply to games only... but rather real life situations... banning games does not replace good parenting.

Exactly! Banning the game caused more issues in the communities PUBGM is a growing game in pakistan over 6000$ prize pools tournament were going on, For the first time a game launched Pakistan Servers. I play CSGO for 10 hours a day sometimes usually playing 11 matches of competitive but to be honest not in the last 13 years of my CS has every led me too think this way.  No one is looking at the TikTok application whats the impact of the application in the country, Literally i can't even show you what happens over that App, Guys literally dressing up as girls andd soo on, I have seeen people from outside country like canada usa even they make decent tiktoks which you can watch they are funny, but in pakistan to be honest it's just a joke now. If you are called a Tiktoker thats a really really bad word for you not less than a abuse.

I am a bit shocked to hear this sudden news. I thought Chinese and Pakistani are good friends, at least in governmental level.

Banning a popular Chinese app may be quite politically sensitive, during this particular period of time.

Now Pakistan really bans PUBG out of a strange reason - the death of a teenager. I am now thinking what reason will they use if they want to unban this game later. Smile

(07-06-2020, 11:00 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I am a bit shocked to hear this sudden news. I thought Chinese and Pakistani are good friends, at least in governmental level.  

Banning a popular Chinese app may be quite politically sensitive, during this particular period of time.  

Now Pakistan really bans PUBG out of a strange reason - the death of a teenager. I am now thinking what reason will they use if they want to unban this game later.  Smile

Yes, We have good relations with China. But, Turns out the death of a teenager was a fake news and they have temporarily banned it not permanently so i believe it will be unbanned soon as everyone is boycotting!

It's really weird, Many people in Pakistan died because of making TikTok videos, Many people dies due to many other reasons, No one ever looked up at that matter. Why a such game, Which is growing and making somehow eSport scene better.

Recently yesterday I seen a news in India from Punjab that a 15 yrs old boy stolen 16 lakh from.parents account and in in return his father give him a job to work in reparing scooter shop to let him know how hard it is to earn money this is how pubg mobile making kids do to all illegal things just ban pubg globally better
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting