arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play CSGO in Mobile ?!
Hi, guys
I have found a game that is very similar to the CSGO game.
The name is Forward Assault
Screenshot

[Image: vFP6Ja1.jpg]
[Image: gscx6wQ.jpg]
This game has many unique skins
[Image: 9CLHfjg.jpg]
Add my nick name ! Codeshadow
DOWNLOAD
IOS : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/forward-as...1191037021
ANDROID : https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...wfps&hl=en
Yea there are multiple games like that on Mobile , but the experience can not be replaced , Playing on pc is obviously different than on mobile.
But hey thanks for the info :p
Its not a real csgo . I used to play that kind of game before called c-ops it have really great graphics at a time and the ui is heavily inspired by cs go . '

The only way to play real csgo on mobile is use steam link and play csgo on your pc
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(08-07-2019, 08:12 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Its not a real csgo . I used to play that kind of game before called c-ops it have really great graphics at a time and the ui is heavily inspired by cs go . '

The only way to play real csgo on mobile is use steam link and play csgo on your pc

Im only share this game only for people dont have pc to play csgo Smile and now he can play csgo but in android Big Grin ... i know its not real csgo but the people can feel how to play csgo Big Grin
Whenever i feel like i dont have a way to play a game that i like , I just go on youtube and watch ppl play , and i love it.
If you like the game CS: GO try playing Critical Ops because the game has almost the same concept but with a very different map!
For this game size, this is only around 400MB
Terminal
Solo Developer
(08-07-2019, 02:43 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: If you like the game CS: GO try playing Critical Ops because the game has almost the same concept but with a very different map!
For this game size, this is only around 400MB

Mmmm,, i will try critical ops Big Grin thank you for the information.
There's a game called Sandoff 2 which is a exact copy of CSGO for PC. Maps are almost identical with weapon physics. Aswell as same skins for weapons.
@adgod Yea that game is literal copy of CSGO Almost every single thing is copied from csgo , Guns/Maps/Game modes/Game Style and they even Have Gun skins just like csgo , I believe it is 200-300 Mb game.
don't trust such a games csgo, call of etc this are full of ads so i personally do not recommend it for y'all but what i can suggest you for a fire arm game your best chose is PUBG MOBILE you won't regret it Smile
Watch this beauty till the end..

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting