Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Benchmarking Script
Does this script works with all Linux OS or supported with selected OS only?
(01-14-2020, 11:32 AM)youstable Wrote:  Does this script works with all Linux OS or supported with selected OS only?

I have tested this script on various Linux family OSes and there hasn't been an error yet!

You can test it if you want! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
I'm not in the mood to see my family !
(01-14-2020, 11:32 AM)youstable Wrote:  Does this script works with all Linux OS or supported with selected OS only?

You can be the one to find out if you are using a rather not so common Linux Distro.

This script works on pretty much all common Linux Distributions such as:
- Debian (and Distros based on it)
- Ubuntu Server (and Distros based on it)
- CentOS
- Fedora Server
- Redhat Enterprise Linux (same as Fedora/CentOS as they're based on RHEL)

I even used this script on the developer console of Chromium OS and it worked there.

This version of the script as far as I know doesn't need anything additional to be installed. So the chance is very high that it works on pretty much all Linux distributions if they're not very old.

Report back so that OP can maybe fix it if it doesn't work for whatever reason.
Thanks a lot for the free VPS 16 Post4VPS & HostLease!