arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite staff member.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dynamo (Founder)
25.00%
Deanhills (Giveaway Manager)
66.67%
Perryoo11 (Administrator)
8.33%
Trk (Administrator)
0%
Arsalahmed786 (Global Moderator)
0%
Decent12 (Retired Staff)
0%
Anik (Retired Staff)
0%
Rishabh Jain (Retired Staff)
0%
Vulutus (Retired Staff)
0%
Total
12 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Staff (2019)
It is almost the end of the year with 30 days left on the calendar. I also think it would be nice to hand out an Annual End-Year Awards. For this you can vote for your favorite Post4VPS member that you think of "hey, he / she gets my vote because ..." Choose very carefully and also the right person. You can vote for this thread on the Sponsors, Staffs (Amins / Mods) and on the Free VPS Holders. I will make more Thread related to this. Vote for the best staff member here on Post4VPS.
Vote @humanpuff69 & @Pacific Spirit
Humanpuff69 teaches several things in the field of IT & Jordy who are ready to help for their services!

Hmm, I have to leave Post4Vps for a few weeks for the final exam in 2019!
Wish I graduated with the Best Value!
Don't forget the fireworks during the new year!

edit : Actually I want to vote for 5 people!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am here since September and I had a lot of contact with @deanhills and @Dynamo so I can vote only them right now. I still remember my one-to-one discussion with @deanhills regarding the videogame violence topic.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
This is a very cool event. Smile

It is too difficult to vote for only one staff member out of the list. Because all staff here are awesome.

So since @Dynamo is the forum Founder, he gets my vote. Smile

Well, I'm voting for @Dynamo as of now. I've already voted for Dean in the other poll, and I feel @Dynamo deserves it. Being the founder, he's actually put us all together, otherwise such fun and discussions which we have here presently, wouldn't have been possible. Neither the VPS which I presently have, would've been possible. He got all the sponsor together and is my personal favourite staff member. That's why this vote to say a big 'THANK YOU' to him.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
i totally missed this thread !!

first, i thought it was to difficult to choose one. Was thinking about Dynamo. Then about our awesome mods and admins.

But had to choose one eventually. no point wasting a vote. it is just for fun. so mine goes to Dean. :-)
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
It was kinda hard to decide to vote.After thinking a lot i have voted for deanhills. He is one of the most active staff member.He is more friendly and always help in every matter.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Well, it's not something easy to decide. But when it comes to staff and retried staff it's not something we can compare at all since different staff members have been active at different times. But here we are talking about 2019, Its a no brainer. @deanhills has done the bulk of the work here which we call can agree. @Perryoo11 also back in forum but seems not active like he used to be. Smile Real Life catch up with us sooner or later.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

That was not easy to decide, specially that perryoo11 helped me alot before and still helping me sometimes on discord, but yeah deanhills was patient and was responding to my requests and replying on my help threads and he is the most active member so he deserves the vote
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting