arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite Sponsor
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cubedata (Cubedata)
5.26%
Manal (Shadowhosting)
5.26%
Pacific Spirit (HostLease)
36.84%
Virmach (Virmach)
31.58%
ABC-Hosters (ABC-Hosters)
0%
Host4Fun
5.26%
SSD Blaze
15.79%
BladeNode
0%
Evolution-Host
0%
HostDoc/HostDare (1VPS)
0%
Total
19 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019)
In this thread can you vote here for your favorite Post4VPS sponsor. Tell also why.
Seems an Interesting Event,
We would be more than happy to do a Contribution in this,
For Sponsors, whoever gets more Votes would be getting something from Post4VPS Forum too Smile
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

SSDBLAZE,

personally because i have a vps from them lasting for 4 years or more and never experienced problems.
not even once.
I can vote for VirMach only because it is my first and only Sponsor. I am using its VPs since September and I had no problem at all Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I'd vote for Virmach anyways, as I'd no problem with my VPS except of late, as my VPS is down for the last two-and-a-half days. Nevermind, I'll open a support ticket shortly and I hope the problem to be solved soon. Virmach being my present sponsor, deserve the vote. Big Grin
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I really want to vote for both Virmach and HostLease. But I know it is not possible.

So, although both of their VPSes are so nice, I finally decided to vote for Virmach, simply because of its longer sponsorship history for this forum. Smile

Going with HostLease
It is one of the best VPS. I am using their VPS from 2 months and it is running very smoothly. In this year i have tried different VPS's but all of those were having problem with me. Hostlease's VPS is running everything without any problem. The most important thing is their active support.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Wow so far virmach is leading with five votes, @"VPS Holders" Everyone please do vote for your favorite provider here.

Edit: I can't Tag the full role unlike discord, btw i got discord fever.

Edit 2: I voted for SSDBlaze i can't sit idle when my bro @perryoo11 is alone, i got your back bro you are not alone.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
i wanted to vote for both CubeData and Shadow Hosting. I was very happy with CubeData when i had the vps from them. Was more than enough for my needs and really fast.
Then I changed to one from Shadow Hosting. They are awesome too. very helpful and fast.

I think it is both the quality of service and fast and effective support which are hallmarks of good hosting providers.

I also note that this is a bit unfair for sponsors who have smaller number of sponsored vps. so i have not cast a vote yet. I am not sure.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
My favorite VPS sponsor would obviously be, you guessed it {drum roll}, Virmach!

Why? You may ask.

Well, for several reasons:

First and foremost, they are the sponsors of my VPS9

Secondly, their policies aren’t very strict, so you don’t feel caged when using their VPSs

The only thing they’re lacking from being the perfect VPS provider is a control panel. However, I’m not sure if the users that pay for their VPSs from virmach get one.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting