Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Poll: Vote for your favorite FreeVPS Holder (List 2)
sohamb03
LightDestroy
Tryp4vps
shager
deanhills
ikk157
Decent12
Chanalku91
Rehan
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 01-01-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST TWO) (2019)
The free VPS Holders that you like or have a good connection with, please give us your vote here and the reason why. It's important, LIST TWO
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands - Leaders In Hosting Service Solutions!

CONTACT US:
Homepage: https://www.hostlease.com
Email: sales@hostlease.com
Phone Number (WhatsApp Free): +31 6 14355166
Someone voted me! I am so happy Smile

I am voting @deanhills because I had more than one topic discussion between us moreover as a staff member he is always present when needed.
Thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for VPS 9 - Buffalo!
I was going to vote for hidden if he was here
He is helpful and a good person
But sohamb and deanhills are helpful too so im going to vote for sohamb :v as i cant vote for both
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and HostLease for the amazing VPS 18
is that every vps holder on the list? because Im not in the list lol D:
Thanks to Shadow Hosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
First of all, thanks @youssefbasha, for the vote.

Myself I voted for @deanhills, for obvious reasons. He's the one who is the most helpful and problem-solver guy. He assists with every Private Queries and Support Requests. No one else could've better deserved the vote than him, not only as the Giveaway Manager, Administrator and a VPS holder, but as a person also.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I have voted for @deanhills as well. Because he has been really spending a lot of his valuable time for this forum, and has done a great job so far.

Actually I would be surprised if deanhills would not win here, as he is so popular and he is also a staff member.
Special thanks to VPSVortex for a great KVM VPS.

well. i thought it might be hard for Dean to win the vote for best staff. so i voted for him here too. i think that mad hatter really should win at least one award or something !! he busts his private parts way too hard trying to help us and help the community grow. a really great guy and our champion.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
I am voting for soham.He is another good poster.All of his posts have something different from others.He is friendly too.I love his posts. I think he is the 3rd good quality poster after Hidden and Dean.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Sponsors for their great services.          Heart HostLease is Best Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST ONE) (2019) Pacific Spirit 8 179 12-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Last Post: GodLikeGill
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Staff (2019) Pacific Spirit 8 189 12-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019) Pacific Spirit 8 207 12-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rudra
  massive global cloudflare outage on 2 july, 2019 and what cause it rudra 6 295 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  Can't access freevps.us - certificate issue? deanhills 16 1,208 12-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Dynamo