arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4vps on new host
Wow @perryoo11 and staff.  I'm impressed with how fast you did that and also flawlessly executed.  Moving a myBB Forum is not that easy.  You must also have great hosting space.  Well done!  And thank you for doing this for us. Cool

PS:  My posts and points are spot on - everything is perfect as far as I can see, again many thanks for your efforts.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
It's really sad news. I liked GalaxyHostPlus because they had the most stable service from 2015 to 2017 in the LET category.
And Janusz was fast and helpful.
Sad to see that how big fish eat little fish.
Great for @perryoo11 hosting this forum.

Loading speed is good. What is the hosting company?

By the way, WIP Galaxyhostplus. Had a GHS VPS before for around 2 years and it is sad to see it gone that way.

(04-07-2018, 12:51 PM)Dudi Wrote: It's really sad news. I liked GalaxyHostPlus because they had the most stable service from 2015 to 2017 in the LET category.
And Janusz was fast and helpful.
Sad to see that how big fish eat little fish.

Agreed @Dudi  @JanuszC provided me with some fantastic VPS moments at FreeVPS.  He was always helpful and fast in turnaround of service.  I'm really sorry that GHP is no longer around and I can imagine Janusz must have been fighting very hard to the last minute to keep it going.  Hope he is OK and that something good will come out of this.
Terminal
@perryoo11

Who is your vps provider ? Hopefully you guys having running a process for taking more regular backups. Second biggest problem in forums next to SPAM is doing backups.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have backups..
the system also makes auto backups that makes us easier to get back to.

about the host.
it's just me Smile.
What do you mean It's Just Me ? Don't tell me you have a server running at your home. haha

I wanted to know whoever your provider is. lol

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Great to see you hosting this community, happy to see the server is fast and secure in your hand.

Thank you  Sweet

i cant tell untill the host is done @xdude Smile ill tell you once i can.
I'm very interested in the post counter script. Once the content of the script has been sorted out is it possible to provide it here, or a link to a thread that has the updated script?
Terminal
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting