arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pterodactyl Game Panel
Hello everyone,
I noticed a month ago that we are able to host samp servers on pterodactyl but i don't want to move to a new panel without getting any experience?
I heared that i cant limit the servers slots but i can limit the server resources only.
Is that right?
And anyone here using it and can help me?
Thanks.
(11-13-2019, 10:23 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hello everyone,
I noticed a month ago that we are able to host samp servers on pterodactyl but i don't want to move to a new panel without getting any experience?
I heared that i cant limit the servers slots but i can limit the server resources only.
Is that right?
And anyone here using it and can help me?
Thanks.

How would you not move to a new panel without experience? You have to use it to gain experience, I suggest you to get a cheap VPS from some providers and test the panel on it.
(11-13-2019, 12:03 PM)AmirGT Wrote: How would you not move to a new panel without experience? You have to use it to gain experience, I suggest you to get a cheap VPS from some providers and test the panel on it.

Thats why im asking first if there is someone to help.
And yeah i wont move until i know atleast how to add a samp server there xd
(11-13-2019, 02:28 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Thats why im asking first if there is someone to help.
And yeah i wont move until i know atleast how to add a samp server there xd

i installed it today on a dedicated server.
must say its recommended but what a hussle to install on vps.
(11-13-2019, 03:05 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i installed it today on a dedicated server.
must say its recommended but what a hussle to install on vps.

Did you try its discord bot that allows you to create users/server with this bot without even accessing the panel? Just with api
(11-14-2019, 11:50 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Did you try its discord bot that allows you to create users/server with this bot without even accessing the panel? Just with api

no, i have no reason to do this for.
it is a private server.
I had installed the Pterodactyl panel on my VPS. It is not a difficult task but I was not able to set it up because it's setup is in Java. try if you can set it up. ( message me too )

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
pterodactyl can only limit resources. Limitingresource is enough and for slot it doesnt matter because if you limitthe resource it will not use your other resources and if the server need more resource it will lag instead of using more resources
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(11-14-2019, 01:31 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: no, i have no reason to do this for.
it is a private server.
Umm just for testing?
If i installed a new software i will test every single feature xd
(11-15-2019, 03:48 AM)Rehan Wrote: I had installed the Pterodactyl panel on my VPS. It is not a difficult task but I was not able to set it up because it's setup is in Java. try if you can set it up. ( message me too )
When i decide i will message you Smile
(11-15-2019, 04:54 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: pterodactyl can only limit resources. Limitingresource is enough and for slot it doesnt matter because if you limitthe resource it will not use your other resources and if the server need more resource it will lag instead of using more resources
Yeah but people are paying for slots more than the resources xdd they actually don't care

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-19-2019, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Honey
01-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting