arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming for PC!
[Image: 0_Red-Dead-Redemption-2-on-PC.jpg]

So yeah Its kinda late im honestly surprised no one made a thread about this huge announcement, If you have been living under a rock, well, Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming for PC this November guys! RDR2 is one of the best games made by Rockstar which was released for the consoles a year ago, and while some people were skeptical as to whether It would ever come out for PC(mainly because the first edition never did), many people hoped that one day PC enthusiasts will be able to play it.

Rockstar also released the minimum and recommended requirements for the game, which are quite reasonable imo.

Minimum Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
  • Memory: 8GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
  • HDD Space: 150GB
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
  • Memory: 12GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
  • HDD Space: 150GB
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible
So yeah this is pretty much it, I personally am quite excited to play it even though I know my potato card won't be able to run it xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I know i saw the announcement about 2 weeks ago and I was really excited one of my friends told me about months ago that RDR 2 isn't going to be released on pc anytime soon , but now after seeing this im really excited , i have seen quite a few gameplays on youtube and i m eagerly waiting for it , just hoping my pc can run this 60+ fps xD
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I have a GeForce GT 710 graphics card in the morning. Can I play a special game?
Enter this game with this graphics card?
I heard a lot about this game
Thanks Post4VPS
Absolutely cannot wait for this game. This is gonna be awesome! I hope for no delays or issues with the servers.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)hamed Wrote: I have a GeForce GT 710 graphics card in the morning. Can I play a special game?

Unfortunately i don't think that your Graphic card (GTX 710) can run this game. The game in itself is super heavy I barely think mine would work. But you can always check if your pc can run a game on "Can you run it" website.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Console get 'demo' version first . It have inferior graphics and no modding support . Pc get the better version but it come later . That what usually rockstar do . They did it before with gta v . Release the console first and later the real version with pc
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Rockstar games are one of my favorite collection. specially GTA, Maxpayne. and here a news from Rockstar is great to hear. it's about a week ago i saw this banner of Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming for PC this November. so November is too close. let's see how much they take place after COD and PUBG.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)hamed Wrote: I have a GeForce GT 710 graphics card in the morning. Can I play a special game?

Nope sorry to break it to you, but that card won't be able to play the game, I'd be surprised If It was even able to open it

(10-22-2019, 09:09 AM)Honey Wrote: Nope sorry to break it to you, but that card won't be able to play the game, I'd be surprised If It was even able to open it

no but it can be yes if you use cloud gaming service (if you have extremely fast and low ping connection) that have this game or like a virtual machine that you can install anything . and you will need to buy the game

gt 710 is too slow . even modern INTERGATED gpu beats it . the only thing that good with that card is the nvidia branding nothing else . intel/amd intergated have come a long way and it is better than that card
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-22-2019, 12:58 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: no but it can be yes if you use cloud gaming service (if you have extremely fast and low ping connection) that have this game or like a virtual machine that you can install anything . and you will need to buy the game

gt 710 is too slow . even modern INTERGATED gpu beats it . the only thing that good with that card is the nvidia branding nothing else . intel/amd intergated have come a long way and it is better than that card

What you're saying is kinda true, but practically I think It'd be safe to assume that his connection is probably not fast enough for that and/or he probably can't afford a per month subscription as most of those subscriptions also require you to purchase that game seperately. Another major factor is that for most of the South Asian market Cloud gaming is still not really a thing due to slow speeds and faraway datacentres
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting